Invitation to Mitsubishi Club Australia's Sydney to Kiama cruise - Sunday 28th February 2010

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Mitsubishi Club Australia has extended their invitation to OZVR4 for their official Sydney to Kiama cruise on Sunday the 28th of February, 2010.
The cruise is open to members from OZVR4, Magna Club, FTO Australia and Mirage Lancer Group Australia.

I will be updating the attendee's list (below) in this thread accordingly.

Cruise Details

Date - Sunday 28th Feburary 2010

Meet Time - 9.30am for 10am departure

Point A - (See map below) Homebush NSW, Meet Point Corner of Homebush bay Drive and underwood Road at Bressington Park, (will be as close to the Corner of the two roads as possable for easy spoting and meet point also Close to the M4)

Point B - Kiama NSW,

Point C - Homebush - Disperse as needed or all meet back at homebush De-breif and Depart,

Cruise Locations
- Homebush to Kiama (have lunch and chill) then Cruise to Gerroa (15 min down the road) to 7 mile beach for photo opportunities, over looking 7 mile Beach aswell as photo opportunities in Kiama around the Blow Hole or other Locations. Then in due time Cruise back to Homebush to disperse home.

Route taken will be a Toll Free route, A group Cruise photo will also be attempted to be taken.

Cheers guys, Kif
Mitsubishi Club Australia

Dimi 0432 0400 10
Kif 0433 920 731

Meet point
(Google map link)
[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Bressington+Park+homebush&amp;sll=-25.335448,135.745076&amp;sspn=46.465145,107.138672&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=Bressington+Park&amp;hnear=Homebush+NSW&amp;ll=-33.85511,151.079457&amp;spn=0.009997,0.006295&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Bressington+Park+homebush&amp;sll=-25.335448,135.745076&amp;sspn=46.465145,107.138672&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=Bressington+Park&amp;hnear=Homebush+NSW&amp;ll=-33.85511,151.079457&amp;spn=0.009997,0.006295" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

Attendance list:

mitshy.gif
Mitsubishi Club Australia

Adam
Kif
Kif's mate
Kif's other mate
Ed
ozz
Dimi
Ryan
crazy beautiful
maybe Pinata Man
maybe like_spike

OZVR4.COM

Brad
Dan
Gavin
Matt
Gareth
Jason S
Tate
Tom
maybe KB
maybe Gorgs (if he doesn't smell)

Magnaclub.net

Cass
Pete
Brendan

FTO Australia

Unconfirmed, will update within the next day

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Would be awesome to see all of the NSW fellas out for this one :)
Can you come Brad?

Can't say yes or no at the moment bro sorry.
If I can't get the Super fixed up in time, I might just come along in my RVR for the ride instead. It's still a Mitsubishi with 4WD lol....
The day before is my brother's birthday so I might stay the night in Sydney.

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
Funny Brad, this is the day of my cousins B'day..... wont be going to that..lol

should be up for the cruise though... got my priorities straigh:LOL:

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
no worries Dimi, the beast is getting blacker and blacker - black 19''s, rear tint fixed and front side windows done, black silicon piping - except for the new shiny cooler and pipes going in tomorrow(y)

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Yeah, saw a photo of your ride on the Terrigal Cruise thread - looks like it's on roids now.

So Dan and Brad are in, who else from NSW? Come on fellas come out for a good run :D

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I'll see if I can be bothered that day, it church day. hehe

devol

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
gavin
Drive
s1 galant-04 pajero
so how many u reckon in total for this mits. road train. all together?

devol

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
gavin
Drive
s1 galant-04 pajero
im hoping too- i feel so underdressed without doing any mods to my car. well nothing u can c till boost hits. put me down ill go. should be sweet

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I think Emanuel sold his car Dimi?

Whether he still has it at the moment though I don't know...

See if Tom brings along his Toyota Buzzbox SS :rolleyes:

sik_wagon99

Idling at the Lights
First Name
matt
Drive
99 magna wagon
put me down for this ill be in the magna though unless i can sell it and buy a leggie before than

Top Bottom