jungle aka Simon // Brisvegas - QLD

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Damn hey. It'll be worth the wait though. Yours is quite a nice example.

That said, looks like I'll have my legnum before you! :D
Dom ended up finding me one that was at another dealer, did a stock trade on it. White, manual, low ks and stock other than Teins (basic spec though). Should have it Friday arvo. I'm excited!

Ooooo that's a good excuse for another 'mini meet' this weekend...

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
hahahahaa... you guys will meet up for any occasion.

I have an excuse - Need a break from renovations mini meet. hehe

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Someone start a thread in the QLD section - see who is keen - I'm not sure what time I have free this weekend so I'll let you northerners work something out then see if I can make it.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Someone start a thread in the QLD section - see who is keen - I'm not sure what time I have free this weekend so I'll let you northerners work something out then see if I can make it.

consider it done.. unless someone has beaten me to starting a thread..

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Damn hey. It'll be worth the wait though. Yours is quite a nice example.

That said, looks like I'll have my legnum before you! :D
Dom ended up finding me one that was at another dealer, did a stock trade on it. White, manual, low ks and stock other than Teins (basic spec though). Should have it Friday arvo. I'm excited!

Great to hear Justin, really happy for you and i hate you for getting it fisrt:D
Got any pics yet??

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
consider it done.. unless someone has beaten me to starting a thread..

I'm attending the Saturday arvo sprints @ Queensland Raceway. Racing should start around 1-1:30 of you guys are keen to "cruise" out somewhere??

Look for the purple Sil80, gold Volk TE37's and a very obnoxious rear wing...you'll know when u see it....that's is if any of you come out!!

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
Great to hear Justin, really happy for you and i hate you for getting it fisrt:D
Got any pics yet??

Sure do mate. Will post some in my intro thread later tonight....and take some good ones tomorrow.

Bet you're itching to get yours! Still looks damn nice there sitting on the lot.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Sure do mate. Will post some in my intro thread later tonight....and take some good ones tomorrow.

Bet you're itching to get yours! Still looks damn nice there sitting on the lot.

Look forward to seeing your pics!!

Yes, would be niice to have it at home rather than in the lot- can't wait to drive it!

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6

Murph,
saw your Leghum at BUC this afternoon. Looks good

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Found out today the car will be ready on Wednesday!!! BUT, we won't be able to pick it up until Friday due to some stuff we have going on....

Cant wait to pick her up!! The wife has been chafing a the bit for a few weeks now :)

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
The wait has been very frustrating...however the car we are trading runs out of rego in 10 days, the aircon has just lost it gas and the central locking has stopped working on the passenger sides!!!

Good timing!!

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
That resembles the striking resemblance to my puss bucket ford... keep getting warning lights!! The wifey & I haven't got long to go.:D

Well done mate for surviving this long.;)

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
No aircon either...i feel your pain, particulalry in NT Joshwah!!

It's been very painful, for the 3 months i waited for my Skyline, i never got this agitated about it? I think what makes it worse is i know its here have paid for it but can't have it!

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Well, we're of shortly to pick up the Legnum. Been a long wait but it finally come around, should have some pics up late this afternoon...

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
Well she's finally arrived, picked her up Saturday afternoon. Really happy.

Here are a few pics for ya'll.

Had a nice little surprise last night when i went down the street for fuel...it's got HID's. Had a look in the engine bay and yep the ballasts are mounted nicely in there.
Also has an Apexi boost gauge that will be removed along with a Rev/Speed meter 1/4 mile thingy

i don't like how the number plate sits on the front, will make that a little more eye pleasing, maybe a slim line plate

IMG_8121.jpg

IMG_8123.jpg

IMG_8124.jpg

IMG_8136.jpg

IMG_8141.jpg

IMG_8170.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_8186.jpg

Top Bottom