P1000651.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 134

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
Yeah looks like it hahaha. Don't think it is though...

Just for reference, do you have a pic of the standard engine mount?

Looks to be a very neat install, Gotta be happy with that!

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Wow!! My head is starting to hurt just looking at that! No wonder all the time was spent just planning it. Hat goes off to the guys at Embelton!:)

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Looking at it right now, oil filter needs to be fitted and that's it... Everything else is done. Only problem is that there's no oil filter here in the workshop. So if one shows up tomorrow and from there everything checks out ok, no leaks etc, then yeah all done.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Looks great mate, well done. You must be pretty stoked with it at this stage.

Just one thing though, wasn't the original idea to make a "bolt on" kit out of it? Looks a long way from that atm.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Well the term 'bolt on' is relative to the application...
Due to the lack of space we need to customise quite a few things before u can bolt on the turbos. What Wayne is doing is making templates available so that these custom bits can b made easily available. So it's an 'almost' bolt on application.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
That's a hell of a lot better than what we had before :) You're a pioneer Madhav! Looking forward to the results when it's all done, tuned and worn in.

Adrian

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Adrian
Drive
98 VR4 Legnum
You must be stoked man:bigsmile:
I know I cant wait to see the results myself!! If all goes well for you I may be tempted to get a pair of these myself!!

G

Unregistered
spotted on a hoist at embleton this arvo with very little action happening. . .

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Nothing left to do... just checking if everything is A OK, strange noises, leaks etc...

IMG_0157-1.jpg

I think this job has caused a bit of a pile up in terms of other peoples work to catch up on...lol

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Worth the wait mate, he does really good work, and he is becoming a bloody expert at our cars!!

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Finally got it back, check the video for spool up time. I have to drive it like a granny till I get it tuned, but overall I can say I am very very happy with the response so far.

Watch it in youtube in high quality and you should be able to see the dials clearly.

EDIT: Deleted the old one and put up a new one without my number plate showing.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
I wouldn't call that driving it like a granny !!

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Seams to come on boost a bit after 3500, but could be just to do with it being untuned. Engine bay looks fab with that nice Y-pipe. Is it 2" piping going into 3"?

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Boost actually comes on very early, at like under 2000rpm, but if you watch closely in high quality mode it appears to hit 5psi by 3000rpm and 10psi by 3600-3700rpm, and remember this is only applying very light throttle... this is around 500-600rpm slower spool up than standard turbos which I reckon is pretty damn good considering how much more hp these little things can flow.

I can't remember the sizing of the pipes?

Top Bottom