[NSW] World Time Attack - Pre meet @ Wentworthville McDonalds this Saturday @ 8:30AM!!!!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hi All,

As previously advised, here is the WTAC pre-event meet up :)

What: WTAC pre meet up and cruise to the event

Where: Wentworthville Mcdonalds (Map below) on the GWH

When: 8:30AM Saturday the 6th August 2011

Why: Couldn't be f'd finding you guys once we are there

How: Preferrably in a car. I'm not waiting for some goose to tag behind on a scooter. :p

Map with route:
[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=s_d&amp;saddr=Great+Western+Highway,+Wentworthville+NSW+2145+(McDonald's)&amp;daddr=Eastern+Creek+International+Raceway,+Ferrers+Road,+Eastern+Creek,+New+South+Wales&amp;geocode=FTEN_P0dFXL_CCGvMfmmgACZpQ%3BFVIn_P0dSRz-CCHwNfP5aH0BDw&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=pd&amp;sll=-33.817394,150.946539&amp;sspn=0.211646,0.289764&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;ll=-33.80286,150.91129&amp;spn=0.02068,0.09464&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=embed&amp;saddr=Great+Western+Highway,+Wentworthville+NSW+2145+(McDonald's)&amp;daddr=Eastern+Creek+International+Raceway,+Ferrers+Road,+Eastern+Creek,+New+South+Wales&amp;geocode=FTEN_P0dFXL_CCGvMfmmgACZpQ%3BFVIn_P0dSRz-CCHwNfP5aH0BDw&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=pd&amp;sll=-33.817394,150.946539&amp;sspn=0.211646,0.289764&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;ll=-33.80286,150.91129&amp;spn=0.02068,0.09464" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

We'll be going to the general carpark:
EC_General_Map_LG.jpg

Any questions, give me a bell on the mobile. PM me if you don't have my number, i'm not posting it on here :D

Let me know if you'll be there. If you're late, and I don't know you are coming, we will leave without you!

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Can I meet you guys somewhere along the way? I gotta drive that route anyway, there's no point going further and doubling back

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
Sorry, my heads in a mess with work :cursing:

From my place, I would be driving the latter half of your route to get the EC, so there's no point me driving to Baulko, then doubling back when I could just drive the way I normally would and meet you guys along the way...? It makes sense to me I swear :)

In short, can I meet you somewhere along the way, like around Wentworthville or on the Great Western?

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I'll meet you all a bit later in there.... I'd be going past eastern creek to go back there again so....

Mick, I thought you weren't joining us! Glad to see you can make it

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'll meet you all a bit later in there.... I'd be going past eastern creek to go back there again so....

Mick, I thought you weren't joining us! Glad to see you can make it

I'll email you my mobile number so you can find us :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
How bout Maccas on Great Western at Wentworthville at about 8:45-9?

I might change the meet location to there as it quicker for me to get to that point also haha

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
Yeh I live west of EC also so I'll meet folks in there:) plus I'll undoubtably be with the missus and some rexnet folk also

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Maccas sounds good on a Saturday morning! :p

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
Sorry for hijacking but could I get a show of hands for anyone interested in a bit of a drive and dinner after wtac???

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
interested but I don't have time so not for me.

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
Sweeeet:) if we get enough interest well throw together something maybe hit up cricketers arms for a feed

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I'll just meet you guys perhaps after WTAC, can't go at all :(

Dawso, I'll sms you to see where you guys at after

Top Bottom