bolt on guard rubbers ? replacments ?

G

Unregistered
does anyone know if you can get the replacements as mine have gone yellow (pearl white legnum)

would they happen to be the same as the evo 5 ? :ROFLMAO:

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I assume you're talking about the rubber strips for the wheel arch flares? AFAIK the rubber only comes with the flares, not separately.

G

Unregistered
I think they are listed on there own in ASA .I'll check later

G

Unregistered
what is ASA? can the wheel arch flares be fitted to pre FL?

It's the Mitsubishi parts database. The flares have been fitted to prefacelifts with and without facelift bumpers. Some modding will be required if you stick with the pre face bumpers I think

G

Unregistered
oh ok cool. might check it out sometime

G

Unregistered
whats would the price be on a full set of flares i can not get aprice

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
ring mitsu with the part number id be interested to find out too :D

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
Try these part numbers, MR607743 for the rear and the front is MR607715, thats what show up on ASA.

Gary

G

Unregistered
i might go cheak out mitsu today see how i go but yeah on a white car they go yellow looks someone has pissed on my flares of something like that

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
i might go cheak out mitsu today see how i go but yeah on a white car they go yellow looks someone has pissed on my flares of something like that

Just rip the flares off and flare the guards yourself. You know you wanna...

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Thread resurrection!

Has anyone followed this up? I'm keen to get some new rubber for the flares because when I took them off to roll the guards the rubber came off the flares and wont stay stuck down (and they are all grey and worn out). This stuff looks like it would work but its only in black and surly there would be something locally available. It seems that pretty much anything with flares (Pajero, Triton, Navara, Hilux, Colorado etc) use the same type of rubber.

I heard they were available from Mitsubishi but (and its totally believable) I heard they were ridiculously expensive through them. If we could get it from elsewhere or a different dealer for cheaper, that would be awesome.

G

Unregistered
Does anyone have a photo of the profile to help illustrate what we're looking for?

Top Bottom