Wallpaper pics! (2x)

W

w1k3d

Unregistered
Hey guys, I was messing around with the cam and these 2x came out alright...

Thought someone might want them for wallpapers? If anyone wants specific size; let me know.

brace.jpg

engine_angle.jpg

G

Unregistered
That last pic is awesome....can i have your engine cover ;-~)

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
Hey Brett, Those photos are amazing.
w1k3d in fact!

And I might add... How clean is your engine bay??!!

W

w1k3d

Unregistered
Hey Brett, Those photos are amazing.
w1k3d in fact!

And I might add... How clean is your engine bay??!!

Haha cheers! thanks the comments ... was just bored... thought I'd whip out the cam and take a couple of random shots... need to use my camera more often...

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Real nice pics bro.... If i were creative i could nearly do something like that :p

W

w1k3d

Unregistered
cheers for the comments... I am pretty fanatical about cleaning my engine bay; I cant stand checking things before going to work and finding oil or dirt over my work shirt...

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
cheers for the comments... I am pretty fanatical about cleaning my engine bay; I cant stand checking things before going to work and finding oil or dirt over my work shirt...

Bordering on OCD aren't we there Brett? LOL!:bigsmile:

Maybe even CDO. It's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order....like they should be!!! hehee

W

w1k3d

Unregistered
Bordering on OCD aren't we there Brett? LOL!:bigsmile:

Maybe even CDO. It's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order....like they should be!!! hehee

haha! very true! omg... its sad i know.... I guess thats what you get from supporting users in IT for years :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*blinks* GOOD LORD. The second pic is awesome! PM'd you with my email if you can get me a 1920x1200 version!

W

w1k3d

Unregistered
Done :) if anyone else wants sizes, let me know... Am thinkin of getting some more "muck around" pics... as they seem to go so well on here lol .. was thinking the VR4 badge next...

Fully

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
99 Galant VR4
The second pic is awesome! PM'd you with my email if you can get me a 1920x1200 version! cheers m8 :)

W

w1k3d

Unregistered
You should all have emails with resized pics. Thanks guys! Here is another I was mucking around... duno if its worth it...

engine_liquid.jpg

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Is that what happens when the flux capacitor engages? lol

Love the blue glowing effect though. :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Did you put silk around the engine bay for that pic?

looks hell nice! :)

1680x1050 of that too plz? hehe

W

w1k3d

Unregistered
Did you put silk around the engine bay for that pic?

looks hell nice! :)

1680x1050 of that too plz? hehe

... silk :p im not that cushy :p

Liquidify tool in CS3; just drew a line of particular colour and liquified the edges to smooth it out.

edit: You should have email also dude!

Top Bottom