sydney towbar GB.

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
Howdy all,

as the title suggests, im getting a towbar soon...

Who ever is in sydney and is interested plz let me know asap as im going to book it in at fastfit in either auburn or leichhardt...

i have already pm qball, tommy86 and shtiv as they have expressed interest already.

The more we get, the better the price, so if ur interested, then now is the time. but looking around $480 (for a one off) 1200kg removable tongue towbar installed.

let me know guys, and thanks for your time...

Regards,
Michael.

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
so shtiv and myself are definately in...

We are up to x2.

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
AWESOME FOLKS...

thats 4 as definates. Just waiting to hear from tommy86 to make 5.

Leave it to me guys, ill make the calls and get us a bargin and keep you posted.

And anyone else can join at any time, but as long as i can send forth a bare minimum to ensure we do get the very best price...

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
awesome work boys and girls...
i spoke to sal at fastfit auburn, and provided that i can get 5people in he will do it for $425 each.

This is for the heavy duty 1200kg removable tongue towbar incl all installation and wiring.

He does not discount price, but i have gotten this organised specially because i am bringing a few guys along... Im also leaving my car there for a few days so he can make a jig up for future legnum owners, but at a price of $530 (original quote).

And fast fit in leichhardt want $550 now as well but the best i could get from them was $450.

I am going first and he would require a booking or deposit to ensure that he isnt wasting his time, which considering the price i think is more than fair.
Im also under the impression, that if you do offer him cash he MIGHT (and thats a big might) do it a lil cheaper once again. so ask, i know i will... ;-)

He does have good feedback on truelocal, but PM me for details, etc. I WANT TO START THIS IN ABOUT 2WEEKS or less...

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Well done Michael!

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
well tommy86 said he is in as well. So thats the minimum of 5 we need.

Remember guys this is a good price, and the more interest the cheaper WE ALL PAY so jump on it, as im ususally not so good at organising (i must be sick or something... lol)

Instead of PM each of ya, i will drop my car off there in a week or 2 for a few days (please bear with me guys as i just got a new job and am not sure how reliant i am on my car at present.

When i drop it off, they are going to make a jig up for us so it will better for us all here and quicker and better for him as there will be a place that we can go to... (this might be the FIRST EVER non OEM Legnum part in oz for ANYTHING... hehehe...)

The only concern i have is my car is a non AYC, and am not sure if this may or may not affect anyone with a AYC system. So if one of u guys can PM details ill buzz ya when i drop my car off so the guy can compare so it suits all of us yeah...

For anyone with questions my number is 0404-229-784.

Regards,
Michael.

Paul

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Reid
Drive
Legnum vr4
would love to get 1 too but won't have cash for a couple of months

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
guys, just an update...

i am starting my new job tomoro at mazda in nth parramatta.

I was thinking im gunna see i might be able to get a better deal for us all, so please bear with me, but any concerns please dont hesistate to pm me, as this is after all a group effort... =]

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I believe (ie I read somewhere) that the non AYC cars can have simply a magna towbar fitted but the AYC pump is in the way for AYC cars.... Mine has AYC and I could leave it somewhere for a day or two so long as I get it back for the weekends.

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
I believe (ie I read somewhere) that the non AYC cars can have simply a magna towbar fitted but the AYC pump is in the way for AYC cars.... Mine has AYC and I could leave it somewhere for a day or two so long as I get it back for the weekends.

Awesome dude, no dramas, ill pm u once ive dropped my car off so u can stop by so its all good for u...

Can u PM me ur contact details plz???

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Any updates Michael?

dr-25-lt

1000th Member!
First Name
michael
Drive
'98 white FL S2 legnum
nothing as of yet mate...

ill look into it tomoro... promise... lol

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Count me out, I got a towbar.... with another car attached to it.... haha! No extra weight getting added to the leggy now :)

tommy86

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Really fast Magna wagon thingy
I'm most likely out now also, seriously looking into stripping all the good bits off my Auto, selling it and getting a manual.

Top Bottom