Steve's latest mod (stereo suround) - sneek peak

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Not gona say much except its still early days for this little project and there is way more work to be done, but it's a start.

7thfeb2008032.jpg

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Should have put 3 in :p

I looked at it but was restricted by the amount of gear I'm trying to cram in the space behind the fascia. I'm thinking about one on the "A" pillar latter on down the track if the need arises.

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Looks good Steve, cant wait to see it finished.

are you using a spare one or are you driving around with a massive hole in your dash? lol

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
are you using a spare one or are you driving around with a massive hole in your dash? lol

JMO kindly donated his wood grain one after he updated his to the carbon fibre look so no, not living the ghetto lifestyle or going for the weight reduction look either.

Sydo said:
You'll hardly see 'em way down there. :(
Poor lonely gauges.

True, they're not in direct line of sight but seeing as I only have the boost gauge for tuning and not to look at every time I plant the boot they will be ok down there. I'm hoping too that it's a bit of a deterrent for would be thieves seeing that they are not easy to access or remove.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Looking good mate.

Trevor, you'll understand this quote... it's very "Defyant" :D

For the rest, google that term up and you'll see what I mean ;)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
What is it with VR-4s and computer geeks? lol
Its fairly obvious, really - first of all the cars are very new to Australia, so its only people with an ability to search for information that even know what they are for the most part. A LOT of people find us by seeing or hearing about the cars and hitting up Google. Being an online forum you'll typically get a lot of IT people, too - hell there are thousands of VR4's in NZ but how many of those owners are here or even on CVR4? People who sit at computers all day are the most likely suspects ;) Huh Brad? :p

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
hurry up Steve....this mod is taking too long!

With all your spare time while not attending wash meets, surely this should be completed!?!?! lol

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I don't sit at my computer all day long, I sit at customers computers all day long...still browsing websites though :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
I'm in front of an overhead projector telling people what they should do with their computers (ok, servers and stuff on a grand scale :D). Back o/t... maybe it's another "grand reveal" at a wash meet?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Well, I probably mean the whole movie projector thingy that throws whatever is on my screen to the whiteboard.

I think you're referring to the one used in schools YEARS ago. Terminology fails me at times!

Top Bottom