Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Hi All,

Just thought I'd put an offer out - if anyone has anything written in Japanese you need translated, I've done a lot of work in the field, and am more than happy to translate. Japanese to English, English to Japanese, written or spoken.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Can you do "Garage Dusty" into Japanese for me?

I already have a translation but wanna make sure it is correct! My shed has a dirt floor, hence my "workshop" is named Garage Dusty. Tongue planted firmly in cheek, much like Josh Young's old "Mangotree Performance" stickers.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
車庫ほこり  "Shako Hokori" sounds pretty good to me.

smileymertz

Crunching Gears
First Name
Kylie
Drive
White S1/S2 front bar 97 Legnum VR4
Would it be possible to have these translated please?
They are buttons next to my GPS screen :) hope they are up the right way LOL

Attachments

• 0901100029.JPG
    0901100029.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 0901100031.JPG
    0901100031.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 56

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Left picture, top line: Zoom Out
Left picture, bottom: Zoom In

Right picture, top line: Current Location
Right picture, bottom: Menu

smileymertz

Crunching Gears
First Name
Kylie
Drive
White S1/S2 front bar 97 Legnum VR4
Thankyou so much!!....although that means those buttons are useless :(

I will see if I can capture pictures of the screen when it converts to radio and cd :) :)

Thanks again...K

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
HELP!

(And yers Trev, i knew it was here, i am just a slack basterd though ;))

CALLING ALL JAPANESE READERS!!!

PLEASE DECIFER THESE! Haha

I think the gold one is in relation to my LSD but i have no idea what the other one is about -

P070309_1226.jpg

P070309_1227.jpg

P070309_122702.jpg

This one is on my drivers side door....

P070309_122701.jpg

P070309_122703.jpg

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Dawso the first says you have a Cusco MZ Type RS LSD and something about the oil, presumably that it uses a special type.

The other one on the door is on most late model Mitsubishis, it says "your car has a rear spoiler, and if you put it through a car wash and it breaks off, don't come whinging to us"

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Technically it's:
"notes on usage of vehicles with rear or roof spoiler. for vehicles installed with rear or roof spoiler, attention must be paid when using automatic car wash machine. certain types of car wash machine may cause damages to your vehicle. please discuss with the machine operator first."

But yea, basically what Kris said ;)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
LOL Dawso I didn't mean this thread, I meant this one ;)

ROFL.... Dawso = Fail :ROFLMAO:

Dawso the first says you have a Cusco MZ Type RS LSD and something about the oil, presumably that it uses a special type.

Cheers Chef.... There are just 2 problems i have left then (one of which i posted in my members rides :))

1. If it needs special oil, what type is it haha

AND

2. Accordng to Cusco, there is a type MZ (track) and a type RS (street) LSD. There is no compatible rear RS LSD's for 8g VR4's or compatible EVO's but there IS a compatible MZ model (According to Cusco)..... So being that there is no compatible RS I will ASSUME that it means I have an MZ. What i then don't know is how many way it is etc so i'm still not much further in front haha

Technically it's:
"notes on usage of vehicles with rear or roof spoiler. for vehicles installed with rear or roof spoiler, attention must be paid when using automatic car wash machine. certain types of car wash machine may cause damages to your vehicle. please discuss with the machine operator first."

But yea, basically what Kris said ;)

What a shit sticker.... I though these idiots were the forefront in technology and now they make paper mache cars :banghead:

Lol

Thanks heaps lads :D

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
OK cheers guys and thanks.

I wasn't sure if it meant that the timing belt had been replaced already or not.

Top Bottom