RDA rotors part number?

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Ivor, the RDA part numbers start with RDA, not DBA. My apologies for misleading you, I accidentally used DBA instead of RDA in the part number, in a moment of absent mindedness. The part number I have provided you (RDA7625) is cross referenced in the RDA catalogue against the provided DBA number (DBA417). Same with the pads.

Simon, I'll send a price trhu when I get to work.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
part number for RDA Slotted is RDA7265S

here's a pic to prove it :D

IMAGE_177.jpg

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
hehe confusion is everywhere. A typo I suspect Christian? Just to clarify, part number is actually RDA7625S as shown in the photo not "RDA7265S"

ivormui

Idling at the Lights
First Name
i-m
Drive
company car is a (99 legnum vr4 type-s)
thx everyone

thx to everyone.... finally i got all the parts number..... thx

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
so if you decide to go ahead Ivor, I can supply them for you. Just send me a PM

G

Unregistered
I like the DBA rotors, if I were to get them I would get 4000 series slotted at a minimum, and with the cross drilling they do cost more but are really only for looks, on DBA website and cataloges the state that slotted is for street/race and cross drilled is street use only.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Hey guys sorry to revive this old thread but I was wondering if anyone could help me with the diameter of the RDA slotted rotors for the rear of our leggys.
Cheers!

Mitsu VR4

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ben mcglone
Drive
A galant vr4 series 2 (facelift)
Just a quick one, I have a 2000 vr4 galant and I would like to know what the part number is for a pair of rear RDA slotted rotors and also some good quility rear brake pad sets, i would like to go mid range quility for the rear pads. My rear rotors are pritty old so they will be needing a replacment very soon .
Cheers ben

Size1

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
00 legnum vr4
Just got my Rotors and Pads through Trav(hipsi) a couple of weeks ago, he was cheaper than both ebay and my local distributor for RDA and EBC not to mention they were on my doorstep 10am the next day after payment. I highly recommend him.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
RDA have just released their new range of rotors and will be phasing out the old 'S' (slotted) and 'G' (gold grooved and dimpled). In their place will now be one style of rotor named the 'D', with curved directional slots and dimples. These will be passivated black and look great.

VR4 6A13TT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
PFL VR4 Legnum
Are these available now? Im about to purchase new rotors all around. Do you have a price? Cheers

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
The Legnum rotors are not in stock yet. There would be a 2 week wait if you wanted to order a set. I need to confirm pricing but it shouldn't be too far off the old slotted prices of $190/pr front and $240/pr rear.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Replied to your PM Wil, for the benefit of others reading this, yes I do pads as well.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom