Sunday cruise

Vstar_83

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matthew
Drive
96 Gen 8 VR4 Galant
Hi everyone, we have organised a cruise on the SA Facebook page. If anyone is interested we will be meeting at the willunga alma at 10am this Sunday 13th of December. We will be heading through the back of Strathalbyn and heading to milang/clayton. Sorry for the late notice, we have just organised it ourselves. I can't wait to have a whole bunch of us going on a regular cruise or something. I hope everyone is doing sensational and look forward to seeing you all there. :sneaky:(y)

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I desperately need to roll my rear guards before I go blasting through the hills but if my weekend opens up I'll come for a look! Not in a VR4 any more but hopefully some old faces will be around.

GLen20

Barring Up
Premium Member
First Name
Glenn
Drive
2002 Type S Galant, Ducati Streetfighter 848, 1971 2 Door LC Torana (in pieces)
Ack. Doing the Toy Run on Sunday same time. Shit.
Just waxed the Galant too so she's gleaming and looking HOT :wideyed:
Def keen between Xmas & New Years

GLen20

Barring Up
Premium Member
First Name
Glenn
Drive
2002 Type S Galant, Ducati Streetfighter 848, 1971 2 Door LC Torana (in pieces)
Could do. Maybe a meet before and cruise in together? Or could do a separate meet few days later?
Never been on the Jafs run.
Is it chaos/difficult to find people?

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
Yes, very difficult. Usually about 2000 cars. You could walk around for hours and still not see everything.

mfbamba

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Misagh
Drive
1997 Legnum
Hi everyone, we have organised a cruise on the SA Facebook page. If anyone is interested we will be meeting at the willunga alma at 10am this Sunday 13th of December. We will be heading through the back of Strathalbyn and heading to milang/clayton. Sorry for the late notice, we have just organised it ourselves. I can't wait to have a whole bunch of us going on a regular cruise or something. I hope everyone is doing sensational and look forward to seeing you all there. :sneaky:(y)
Can you link the Facebook page please?

Top Bottom