tour of tassie

dato1200

Crunching Gears
First Name
dan
Drive
datsun 1200 2001 legnum vr4 type S
Hey guys

as you know im down here for a working hoilday and i was thinking of doing a rown tassie tour over a weekend and picking up some guys on the way if we and starting somewhere like hobart staying some where over night and then finishing back in hobart.. there are a load of great roads in this state but many slow drivers !!!!!! looking for ides on where to go but south to north you guy know this state better than i do!!!!!! looking in a few weekends from now oh and for the people in hobart where can i get my car serviced !!!!!!!!

cheers dan

cheers dan

minik1971

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nigel
Drive
White 1990 BMW 535i was a Black 1998 Legnum FL (written off)
Hey Dan you'll have to call me again, I can show you some road trip routes on a map.
South around the channel area right down to dover and southport if you wanted. West has some great roads to zeehan and queenstown, also the north east around scottsdale through to swansea. Lots of places. Have a look at the targa tasmania courses on the internet.

sickvr4

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
hey dan

we've got a few nice roads up here in the north-west of tassie too. Like Nigel suggested though, check out the targa courses.

and let me know if ya head up this way :)

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
I drove to peppermint bay and thru a dirt track in my familia when i took it there. Still think it is the best fun i have ever had driving.

dato1200

Crunching Gears
First Name
dan
Drive
datsun 1200 2001 legnum vr4 type S
sorry guys i was really looking forward to spending more time in tassie and driving on the roads but my grandmother has died and have to go home!!!!!! :( i will be back i have had the best time in your state and will vist in the near furtre with my legnum or my datto 1200 with a CA18det

Top Bottom