[Vic] TEAM4G Heathcote Drag Day

G

Unregistered
ill come depends what time you will all be there till.. i work on saturdays so i mite not be able to come..

bazeng

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Baz
Drive
E39A Galant VR4
This will be going ahead,
I will be update details with confirmed info shortly.

For those who are comming, can you please send your deposits through.

Regards
Barry

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Hey baz, why are we paying you again? And not at the gate like normal?
Dont really care wither way, just asking because I know there were some people asking me the same question.

Looking forward to this, thanks again for organising.

Are all these people confirmed, becuase it might make getting multiple runs difficult unless you get there at the start of the day.

bazeng

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Baz
Drive
E39A Galant VR4
Hi guys,

The reason for pre paying is to confirm positions.
I have had bad experiences in the past with people saying that they would attend but not show.

This will prevent this.

Also I'm planning to organise some categories so I need to know for sure who will be racing on the day.

If you are unconfortable to pay me, I can organise it for one of the OZVR4 guys to take payment, and they can confirm with me (snickells would be ideal). You guys can pay him if he agrees and he can take the money and pay for the group of you on the day. Its more a matter of ensuring that you guys show up.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Yea, I'll take up a collection at our next meet then. And don't worry Baz, we all wana show off our rare beasties so we'll be there :D

bazeng

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Baz
Drive
E39A Galant VR4
excellent,

so snickells, pm me the guys attending please!

and ill confirm them a spot!

greatly appreciated mate....

G

Unregistered
Well this is the first chance i have had to get on the net for 2 weeks, and i am now really out of this, i am moving into the new place in Bentleigh then, and i also have a 21st in leongatha the same day that i am still unsure if i'm going to get to, so sorry guys

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
I am also pulling the pin, the Mrs has to go into hospital for day surgery on the Friday, so there is no chance I can leave her home alone. Plus the plow got knocked back on compliance and I need to make some changes before re-submitting her. So dont want to drive up there on a Trade plate.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
HAHA! I'm out too seeing as the chariot is missing its fucking gearbox! Man this went down the shittier big time! Sorry Baz.

G

Unregistered
Man this event didn't end well for us :(

There is always next time, also i am keen to head up to heathcote some other time

Top Bottom