VR4-Friendly Workshop Discussion

dean walcott

Idling at the Lights
First Name
dean
Drive
mitsubishi galant 2.5 twin turbo dohc
i have a mitsubishi vr4 galant v6 twin turbo dohc 2.5 engine i need a set of forged piston,forged connecting rods and head studs ,main bearings and connecting rods bearing could you help me to find those parts.

dean walcott

Idling at the Lights
First Name
dean
Drive
mitsubishi galant 2.5 twin turbo dohc
i have a mitsubishi vr4 galant v6 twin turbo dohc 2.5 engine i need a set of forged piston,forged connecting rods and head studs ,main bearings and connecting rods bearing could you help me to find those parts.are if i could get a engine block with all those parts i wanted

AtomicZombie

Idling at the Lights
Lifetime Member
First Name
Blake
Drive
VR-4 Type S Auto
A L S Automotive Electrical Service
131 Buckhurst St
South Melbourne
Ph: 03 9690 3872
Fax: 03 9699 1755

Needs to be removed from the list. They have moved location & Tony who runs the shop has no love for Legnums.

Baba Galant

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
John
Drive
Galant VR4 twin turbo 1997
I wouldn't normally write a bad review but my loss might save someone else the cost and drama.
Installed an Aeromotive fuel pump almost this time last year and it failed over 6 weeks ago, fuel pressure down, super loud and metal shavings in the fuel tank splash/baffle enclosure.
No email reply from supplier on first attempt at contract, phone call and then emailed back 2 sheets for a warranty claim, requested fitment details with drawings.
Again nothing back after receiving fuel pump, emails, yeah we checked it, sending back to China for further testing.
That was the 4th of may. Warranty expires in about 2 weeks. I'm guessing they're not going to honour the warranty and I find it hard to believe it's gone anywhere other than the bin.
Supplier trades as Engine Master, Albury.
Reviews have shown warranty claims are not popular.
Anyone had a similar experience or know of this mob?

Top Bottom