www.18u aka Shannon // Sydney N.S.W.

G

Unregistered
Hi guys,
I am looking into purchasing a legnum in the near future, and i have been doing as much research as i can on the forums. I am still unsure about a few things and would like some help from you guys. Could you please help me answer the following questions.

1. I was after a series 2 (facelift) model with the recaros,ayc,5 speed and roof racks, Was there one particular model with all of this? (eg type s)

2. What is the towing capacity of the car (with trailer brakes)

3. Did brembos ever come factory on the series 2, or did you all fit them yourself?

4. Can you flash the ecu like on the late evo's? If not can you chip the ecu like early evo's

Thanks heaps for taking the time to read this and i look forward to your reply's

P.S Great forum.

Shannon.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Hi guys,
I am looking into purchasing a legnum in the near future, and i have been doing as much research as i can on the forums. I am still unsure about a few things and would like some help from you guys. Could you please help me answer the following questions.

1. I was after a series 2 (facelift) model with the recaros,ayc,5 speed and roof racks, Was there one particular model with all of this? (eg type s)

2. What is the towing capacity of the car (with trailer brakes)

3. Did brembos ever come factory on the series 2, or did you all fit them yourself?

4. Can you flash the ecu like on the late evo's? If not can you chip the ecu like early evo's

Thanks heaps for taking the time to read this and i look forward to your reply's

P.S Great forum.

Shannon.

To answer some of your questions.
1. Yes but very very rare.
2. I think this question has been asked before and the answer is available in the forum. Sorry but I have no idea. Someone else will be able to answer.
3. The Brembos are all after market installs. If your getting a face lift they're a bolt on installation.
4. No and No. You'll either have to go for a piggy back, interceptor or full after market ECU.

cheers

G

Unregistered
Thanks Peter,
I was assuming it would be a rare combination, I am in no rush, however hawks old car was also a excellent combination with the mouve and black/tan combo.

As for the brakes thats sort of why i was looking at a series 2, rather than swapping control arms and i like the look better.

Thats really odd that the ecu cannot be flashed. If you can log it than more than likely i will find a way.

Thanks again for the fast responce.

Shannon.

G

Unregistered
U can actually flash the ECU ... I actually have some maps on my PC of a flashed VR4 ECU from russia. There is a guy in Perth looking into it at the moment ...

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey Shannon! Welcome to Ozvr4 :D

Hopefully we can see you at a cruise in a Legnum soon!!

G

Unregistered
Hopefully we can see you at a cruise in a Legnum soon!!

I hope sooner rather than later. I have a few projects to sort out 1st then its time to start my search. I also should show you guys a pic of my other jap mitsu, A Widebody Starion
front_shot_copy1.jpg

rear_shot_2.jpg

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Ooooh! I was lucky enough to have my car at the Mitsu Club Australia stand at Autosalon Final Battle last year and we had a widebody starion just like yours! They are soooo hot in the flesh :D

G

Unregistered
Ooooh! I was lucky enough to have my car at the Mitsu Club Australia stand at Autosalon Final Battle last year and we had a widebody starion just like yours! They are soooo hot in the flesh :D

Was this in Sydney? Was it black? If it was its my mates and he is loooking for a leggy at the moment aswell.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Yep in Sydney and yep, it was black. I think his name was Malcom? Tell him to jump on here :D

G

Unregistered
Yep in Sydney and yep, it was black. I think his name was Malcom? Tell him to jump on here :D
Thats him :) I will pass it on.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
A manual facelift Legnum automatically has AYC and is a Type S. Trying to find one with recaro's is hard, maybe 1 in 15-20 have them, and finding roof racks is about 50/50 chance.

Top Bottom