Peter_Pan aka Pete /// North-West Sydney, NSW

G

Unregistered
Hey there,

Dimi and KB know me, I drive a 1994 KSxi Verada and hang out on AussieMagna.

I am seriously considering a VR4 as my next car after seeing dimi and gorgath's rides on a few cruises and there is something about the rarity and raw power of them that is just awesome and very appealing (not to mention they have THE meanest looking front end around)

Thought I would sign up to learn a bit more about them and check out some of the awesome rides around here.

Peace

G

Unregistered
BTW this is my car

DSCF2169.jpg

dsc03900ul2.jpg

IMG%5D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey Pete! Good to see another magna convert ;)

I've got a soft spot for 2nd gens :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey bro, welcome to the club :)

So, a westy huh? Haha... What area you from?

Nice looking ride there. Very neat and tidy by the looks. You do need to set those chrome rims on fire though lol.... Nice rims, wrong colour ;)

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Hey Pete! Welcome!!!

Good to know that you are considering in joining on the dark side. :)

Check this thread and you will find all the info you need about 8G VR4 and should you have any more question that hasn't covered on that thread, just fire away and we are more than happy to help.

G

Unregistered
Thanks for the welcome guys.... I am from Glenorie, not really a westie, more out in the sticks!

The Verada is a nice clean comfortable cruiser, but I want POWAAAHHH

The rims actually do look good and suit the car in real life (gorgath or dimi back me up please)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Thanks for the welcome guys.... I am from Glenorie, not really a westie, more out in the sticks!

The Verada is a nice clean comfortable cruiser, but I want POWAAAHHH

The rims actually do look good and suit the car in real life (gorgath or dimi back me up please)

Haha, nah the sticks is where i live.... Closest member with a VR4 is 3 hours away!

I'll just trust you on the rims ;)

G

Unregistered
Hey Pete! Welcome!!!

Good to know that you are considering in joining on the dark side. :)

Check this thread and you will find all the info you need about 8G VR4 and should you have any more question that hasn't covered on that thread, just fire away and we are more than happy to help.

Wow man, thanks for that link.

I don't think I have any more questions now!

(Except do you wanna rob a bank with me so I can get my VR4?)

So, being red, yours is pretty rare huh?

And in the facelift legnums, am I right that manuals don't come with AYC, only the tiptronic ones?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Welcome Pete.

I love where you've placed your P-plate card. I lol'ed!

Facelift Leggies can be found in manual + AYC (ie. Type S)... it's the Galants that don't have manual + Type S.

Top Bottom