wookie aka Aaron // Melbourne - VIC

wookie

Crunching Gears
Premium Member
First Name
Aaron
Drive
LTD and 1300 coupe
Hi guys, I'm Aaron from Melbourne. Have'nt got 1 yet but I'm looking to get a leggy in the (hopefully) not too distant future.
Thought this this is the place to be so why not give it a try and maybe meet some new peeps along the way.
My current rides at the moment are an "95 DF LTD and a "71 Mazda 1300 coupe but the LTD will make way way for the leggy. Cheers guys
Mazda.jpg

Picture18.jpg

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
We have a meet this Sunday if your keen to check out some rides in the flesh.

Welcome to OzVR4 mate.

wookie

Crunching Gears
Premium Member
First Name
Aaron
Drive
LTD and 1300 coupe
Thanks guys for that and yes if i can i'll try to get there on sunday to have a squiz

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Moving from the LTD to a Legnum? Welcome to OZVR4 as well Aaron...

We've also got wash meets on some Wednesdays so keep an eye out in the Victorian events section. It's real casual and lately we've just caught up with a pub meal whilst it's cold!

wookie

Crunching Gears
Premium Member
First Name
Aaron
Drive
LTD and 1300 coupe
Thanks guys, yeah the LTD's a good car, i've had her a couple of years but sometimes it's damn big(seems to be really big in carparks lol)...
plus me thinks i need some more grunt and some of the leggy's are just as optioned as the LTD.
i will try to get to some meets in the future as work and such permits:D

G

Unregistered
tell me your 1300 has a rotor in it. very nice 1300, big fan.. more pics plz. (pics of 1300 only ,no LTD ones.lol)

wookie

Crunching Gears
Premium Member
First Name
Aaron
Drive
LTD and 1300 coupe
just for you joe lol

here you go Joe a couple of pics of the coupe. Its a 1300 for the time being though a rotor is not out of the question in the future.
I've got a mild 2 litre to go in it shortly with a 5 speed when i can be bothered but at the moment while the 1300 ain't super quick in a straight line it goes around corners plenty quick enough and takes everything i can give it
mazda alt.jpg
mazda alt2.jpg
mazda alt3.jpg
:)

Top Bottom