GOOD INJECTOR NEWS

G

Unregistered
Hi guys.
This is sort of good.
Just read that the new evo X's have gone to high impe injectors as like we have.
Also good mitsy has used as stock a 650cc i the evo X.
All you have to do is find a evo X at the wreckers and while the bloke is not looking nick the injectors.
Then nick another two from the local mitsy dealer.
And heaven forbid take a evo X for a test drive overnight and swap the 390cc injectors over for the 650cc ones and pretend nothing happened.

That was a funny one.
Seriously maybee there is a way to do a group buy from mitsubishi or their suppier as they must be getting them for peanuts.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
That is good news, but I suspect it will take a few years till they become available at a reasonable price. There are plenty of options available for us already though because the RB20DET skyline gts-t use high impedence top feeds, and as we know there are plenty of these around.

EDIT: Did a search and there's not many around for under AU$500 for a set of 4, so this works out at $750 (if you buy 3 sets and go halves with someone)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
If RB20 injectors fit, then do RB26 ones fit? And if RB26 ones fit, shouldn't 550cc 13B ones fit? They cost next to nothing as all the rotary boys upgrade them.

G

Unregistered
Would be good if someone could look into it a bit more but I have seen some cheap nissan injectors around and missed out on a set yesterday as I was a real tight ass for 670cc only $230nz so I am a banana as I should have grabbed them but I think the rotary injectors are low imp.

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
If you google you'll see the only the RB20 was high impedance, the 25 and 26 were low. But I am using Sards specifically for nissans in mine. There are plenty of brands to choose from, just check the relevant forums.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
If you google you'll see the only the RB20 was high impedance, the 25 and 26 were low. But I am using Sards specifically for nissans in mine. There are plenty of brands to choose from, just check the relevant forums.

Ah OK, my bad.

SR20 injectors are high impedance. Would they work?

Top Bottom