best vr4 lights.

G

Unregistered
Thanks Tommo for getting the pics up.
I will email tommo in a day or two when both the lights are on.
it has taken ages as I have a short window as I need to pick up the kids from school and I need to sleep in as well so it doesnt leave that much time to do the lights and the guys doing the job have been at weddings and sick and busy doing other cars so I still only have one light finished so the second should be in before the weekend and I will wash the car and take some good pics but I hope you guys like them as its not too bad what you can get up to in a third world country with a bit of imagination and some big ass detirmination.
I am trying to get some angel eyes fog lights out of china next month to replace the factory fogs.
Should look pretty crazy.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Your kids are in school in Kryzygstan? (sorry bout the spelling)

Would be an interesting comparison to the Aussie system.

G

Unregistered
Still only 3 and 5 years old and the pre school system here is good and they speak perfect russian and english so will come in handy in the future.
Will be back in OZ in a year or two and probably send the daughter to MLC as thats where the wife wants the daughter to attend.

G

Unregistered
nice but the cops here would love that....

G

Unregistered
i want some of those projectors (minus the angel eyes) for my cibies...

G

Unregistered
I could have chosen white angel eyes but I love the blue.
With white ones the cops wouldnt do anything they would think its a BMW if your car is debaged.

G

Unregistered
night halo's

Here is a night pic.
Also in a couple of days I will post some new pics as I now have the newer angel eyes identical to the bmw so they are a perfect circle and not 4 led bulbs like I currently have.
Picture 039.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I want a set! And they have the projector things in it for HIDs too yeah? How much, I want!

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Hell yeah, they look great. How did you make those anyway? You should do a 'how to...'

G

Unregistered
Basically we did it the hard way.
First time innovations always are a pain in the arse.
We basically took two sets of chinese copies of the bmw lights but these were cheapest for a VW golf/passat 1990's style.
We removed and cut the halo glass and siliconed it into the factory lights after we gutted the whole thing.
Second ones I would do a lot better as I found a place in china that sells just the internal halo's on their own so they are better looking and you save time as you dont have to cut them.'
Then its as simple as using a bit of silicon and first adjusting the beams and then voila.
If you grab a hot air gun you can just heat up the factory sealant around the lenses and the plastic peels of and then you re heat and it glues back on.
Very time consuming process first time but second time not sure if it will happen unless I bring the seperate globes from china as my installers spent 25-30 hrs doing the bloody things so no chance to do the same way next time unless you take them to the brothel first.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
HAHA.. brothel..

Well, if you decide you want to try to make some sets, let me know yeah? :D

G

Unregistered
Will do Tom.
Soon I will have the wideband and fuel controller and brembos all done.
After that I will take it easy for a bit when it comes to mods so will have extra time so may get time to look into the lights for you.

Top Bottom