best vr4 lights.

G

Unregistered
Hi guys I will post a pick soon but for now just a description.
I have installed twin hallogen angel eyes on my vr4 in kyrgyzstan.
I bought two sets of chineese fake bmw lights for a passat and weripped the guts out of them and installed the two hallogen eyes onto each lamp.
Basically they look like a 1999 bmw 3 series light with the angel eyes but my eyes light up blue not white and I have both of my lamps for short and long the same as the bmw has only one hallogen lamp and the second is a standard with the eyes around it.
They look awsome I will post some picks asap but I think its one of the best looking fronts I have ever seen if not the best.

G

Unregistered
cant wait to see it....

pics pics pics

Mac Dog

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Macca
Drive
Red 1997 Legnum
Damn it.. i've been wanting to do this to my 200sx when I had it and started thinking of doing on my Legnum. I know its going to look good, cant wait to see the pics!

G

Unregistered
pics pics pics pics!!

my mate has this mod on his N15 pulsar and they look insane!

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
If its look good, maybe you could do another batch for you fellow members???? :)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
best vr4 lights

I've been looking at these..... custom made with H1 and H7 projector headlights.

According to the ad, they have twin CCFL halos and you can choose between BLUE, WHITE, GREEN, RED, YELLOW AND PURPLE.

Pretty......aaawwwww......

Attachments

• dualpro3Galant.jpg
    dualpro3Galant.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 118
G

Unregistered
Ok guys I promise pics in a day or two but I cant get picks up as of this russian internet cafe business.
I can however email from my hotmail account to one of you a few pics and u could then post the pics.
Any takers on who can help email me please.
And my lights look much better then the ones in the thumbnails posted by Emu.
And the first lights took ages as we had to do a lot of trial and error but as labour is cheap as here I dont see how we cant do some for you guys and post them out.
The only problem is to get cheap enough originals so I will look into it but you can get stock ones here for I think $200 or $100 each I cant remember as it was $200 but was it for one or the pair.
Then $100 for 2 sets of chinese lights and then the labour to put it together and then freight.
I guess $400-$600 for a pair but once the pics are up u guys can let me know.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Naughtika your spot on. depoautolights.com. Had you had any experience with them?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hmm tempting but not willing to go far for that price. :) Another one here which looks like the same as above.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-M.../Mitsubishi/Accessories/auction-182012826.htm

Hey mate I've got a set of those headlights from TradeMe. The fitments are different & once I bought them & he sent them I've never heard anything back from him since. Was meant to also include smoked side indicators too but didn't. They've been sitting in my garage for over 6 months now.....

I'll bring them along to the next NSW meet...

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
You can get angel eye kit's from ebay, I've seen them for bikes.

It wouldn't be to hard to put them in when you had the light's apart to remove the orange indicator plastic.

G

Unregistered
I will get pics up in two days guys.
But yes its not hard but when you are cutting the plastic out of a vw halo projector it only takes about 15hrs of labour so lucky I dont pay by the hr in kyrgyzstan.
Cheers

G

Unregistered
Sorry guys the guys who are working on the lights have been in a wedding and sick so all week driving around with no high beams and no glass lenses and only one xenon H1 as they ran out.
Will send photos to tomas as he offered to post them for me from my hotmail.
Hope they come around on monday to finish the job as they promised.

Top Bottom