2013 Early New Years Meet/Cruise - Central Coast & Sydney

G

Unregistered
Alright Guys, got a few Numbers, now we need to start thinking of an Idea about where to go...
What about all the Sydney Guys Meeting in one place and all the Coast guys meeting in one place, the coast group can take the old road to Sydney in the morning to meet the Sydney Group, have a stop and chat, Then Both Groups can take the old Road back to the Coat for a feed somewhere, from there we can putt around for a little while then go our separate ways.

That seems like the best way to have everyone doing a similar amount of KM's......

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
I'm still keen, that plan sounds good to me

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
Something has come up and I can't go to this now. Sorry guys. Was looking forward to meeting more of you.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Something has come up and I can't go to this now. Sorry guys. Was looking forward to meeting more of you.
Aww, and I was going to show off my new exhaust! :(
Popping down to Windsor Exhaust tomorrow for a full system since you recommended them.

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
I could make u 1 i work for Extreme Exhaust and automotive in penrith....

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
Aww, and I was going to show off my new exhaust! :(
Popping down to Windsor Exhaust tomorrow for a full system since you recommended them.

Sorry mate I seemed to of double booked this day with a ride day and I haven't ridden the R1 in forever and it really needs the cob webs blown out of it.

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
Still keen, can I suggest the coast guys meet in the usual spot at the Ourimbah rest area at about 8.00am- 8.30am

G

Unregistered
Ourimbah meet up sounds good, all in favor say I....

G

Unregistered
can we get first post updated with details? cbf trolling through 4 pages of dribble.

G

Unregistered
First Post Updated Guys. Everyone Speak up, we need to sort this out ASAP :p

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
sorry guys n girls i have to work this sat which means i wont b able to make it hope the next 1

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
Sounds good to me, we could lunch at trackside in West Gosford or even cruise out to Terrigal and lunch at crown or somewhere like that, maybe even hogs breath [like we did when we went to the Wollongong]

or

We could go up to the Hunter Valley via Peats Ridge & Kulnura, there are plenty of good restaurants, the Sydney guys can the have a high speed run down the F3 to home.

G

Unregistered
Yeah Trackside would be cool, good parking, close to fuel and the Freeway too. Went to Terrigal for lunch on Friday, bumper to bumper and nearly no parking as usual haha. Crown was mega packed.

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
I'm keen to meet up if you guys are gonna be around Terrigal, but I can't go for a full days drive.

I brought your bits with me Mitch if you still want them?

Top Bottom