Cannonball Run Australia 2012

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Flights and accomodation to stay at the hotel for 3 days prior to the event are all sorted. Anyone who wants to come down to the Gold Coast and party like a rockstar for a few days hit me up!

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
DIMIIII!!!! Are you going to be in town for a pre-meet? Paulie said he is going to come down and hang out for a bit.

Now the American Run has finished I think we will start seeing more emphasis on the Aussie event including advertising, merch etc.

Tom, did you sort out another driver yet? If you are still sor of in I know of two west aussies willing to fly over and pay for a spot in a car. (Sorry if this info is too little too late though)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Is the Cannonball website down, or is it my computer?!

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Pretty sure it's down.

leggei007

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeff Stewart
Drive
88 Astra turbo n 2012 Holden Cruze diesel hatch
The site is up n running n I think that its going to b epic, but most of all an absolute wild run with alot of great things to look at if u guys know what I mean........ id love to put a second leggie in then there will b a true race.... lol

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Not sure if there are any Leggies left in the run at all Jeff!

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
It is yes.

The event has been posponed until the end of April and is beginning in Brisbane.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Coming up soon! Updates?

Top Bottom