[EOI] NSW - Home mechanics day, hosted by US! Date TBA

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Sometime in Sept I may be going over to Perth for a week, but I can work around the date that gets set here :)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Early to mid-September works for me :)

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
and a venue. I've got tools and a trolley, 2 axle stands and 2 ramps

G

Unregistered
After the 14th would be good - I get paid monthly and my August pay is paying for our snow trip :)

I can bring a BBQ as well, one of those round orange ones. I also have a 6 burner but the smell of grease in the car on the way would drive me nuts. I can list my (basic) toolbox but I have 4 car stands and a pair of ramps. We might need some lengths of wood to help low cars get up high enough for the jacks, etc.

Otherwise I have the usual spanners, sockets, torque wrench, screwdrivers, caliper compression tool thingy, brake bleeder, circlip pliers (anyone need to rotate turbo housings?), feeler guages, oil filter removal tool, I can bring 2 or 3 oil pans - all of this and I might only have 1 thing to do on my own car! lol.

Unless October (long weekend) is a good idea? 2 days for even BIGGER jobs :D

EDIT: Wow, already over 200 posts! WOOT!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
The more tools we bring the better I reckon :)

Long weekend might be a good idea...unless people have plans already?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Well whats wrong with a normal Sat and Sun? lol or do you guys want 3 days?

G

Unregistered
hahaha. It was just an idea cause of the timing, it doesn't bother me either way. I just thought that if you're watching, helping AND doing then a day could be a bit of a rush. Unless everyone wants to start at 8am :( If no one's doing anything serious then a day will be fine.

Just remembered, solding iron here as well for anyone installing CD players... :D

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Haha well either way I don't really mind at all :) Just when you said couple days I thought "wait weekends are 2 days" lol

devol

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
gavin
Drive
s1 galant-04 pajero
is this still a go- or every1 done there mods already,keen to b apart --any date---
i have 20+ years as a spraypainter and would love to give advice and recomends for everyone.ill bring a buff and some polish.anyway any date fixed or sounds like a great idea gone to waste since last post's date.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
is this still a go- or every1 done there mods already,keen to b apart --any date---
i have 20+ years as a spraypainter and would love to give advice and recomends for everyone.ill bring a buff and some polish.anyway any date fixed or sounds like a great idea gone to waste since last post's date.

You painted cars by any chance ? If so ..... might like to have a word with you.

Can you bring your avatar along as well ? Would like to get intimate with her boobies :drool: lol

devol

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
gavin
Drive
s1 galant-04 pajero
here is a couple of late that i painted -- rember insurance jobs BTW--execpt for the gt,(it was private, at another place that i can hire spraybooth from-)

20062009088.jpg

20062009087.jpg

06072009094.jpg

06072009095.jpg

04112008057.jpg

04112008056.jpg

DSC01318.jpg

DSC01316.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

these are all resprays - r done in a quick enviroment - =$$'s
i paint everyday- all day lol if they could.

devol

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
gavin
Drive
s1 galant-04 pajero
You painted cars by any chance ? If so ..... might like to have a word with you.

Can you bring your avatar along as well ? Would like to get intimate with her boobies :drool: lol

avatar is real busy atm. but willing to share/trade lol

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Hmm.. Would love to get the car sprayed some awesome colour haha but $$ is what I don't have :p

devol

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
gavin
Drive
s1 galant-04 pajero
Hmm.. Would love to get the car sprayed some awesome colour haha but $$ is what I don't have :p
so wat colour would u be looking at there tom.so so many nice combos out there now-- a brand new audi TT,turned up to work today tangerine,with black rims, ill get a photo tommorrow,but looks pretty awesome- if u can pick the right shade of wat r into.

any way ---- would love to meet up and talk shoptalk but still no date for home mechs- really after a peek at all ur mods and set ups so i get a directional path.
:drool:

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Would someone from Sydney area like to pick up on the organisation of this one? Unfortunately things are up in the air for me currently and i'm unsure as to how much time I can invest into organising/attending such a meet.....

devol

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
gavin
Drive
s1 galant-04 pajero
i thiught it had black rims t,till the brake dust revealed silver underneath-damm it black would b awesome lol, any way just teasing all u guys into candy i suppose,
25082009125.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I'd love to spray it a deep candy blue :) I like bright blue cars :)

1820-1361.jpg

Or to keep it subtle, a metallic gunmetal grey colour, like the Evo's :p

That Tangerine would be hot with my bonnet and some dark rims :D

Hmm well, I'd help take the reigns in organising, but I don't know of any venues we could do this!

Top Bottom