[NSW] Charity Cruise - 30th Nov

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Got this off another forum:

Show Your Support For The Breast Cancer Foundation!

Copied AND Pasted From Various Forums!

It has come to our attention that Breast Cancer is still something that we look past over, although it is still one of Australias biggest Killers affecting Women of all ages Young and Old.

Christine, a young Mother and also part of the Promogirlz team, is unfortunately undergoing Chemo-therapy. We wish her all the best in her fight against Breast Cancer.

This day is about showing her (and others alike) our support whilst raising money for the foundation and creating awareness as well as having a great day out.

DATE- Sun 30th November
MEETING POINT- The Mean Fiddler ROUSE HILL.
MEETING TIME- 10am SHARP

We Will Cruise Around Putty Road in a HUGE CIRCLE for a couple of hours.
Meet back at The Mean Fiddler @ 3pm For Lunch @ THE SUB BAR.

COST..$10 per Car..this will go towards the Breast Cancer Foundation. You will also be given a Sticker so the local Coppers know you are part of the Cruise.....
icon_cool.gif

On the day.

* Promogirlz posers for your car
* UNSEEN TV filming the hottest cars.
* Free Red Bull
* Prizes for Best dressed cars in "PINK"
* Fusion Aliens for first 50 cars.

ALL CARS AND BIKES NO MATTER WHAT BRAND..JAP,MUSCLE,..WHATEVER...YOU ARE ALL INVITED, EVEN IF YOU HAVE A BOMB ITS ALL ABOUT THE CAUSE...AND NOT ABOUT HOW FULLY SICK YOU LOOK!!LOL

THIS IS A CHARITY EVENT FOR A GOOD CAUSE SO GUYS IF YOU FEEL VERY GENEROUS AND WISH TO DONATE MORE PLEASE BY ALL MEANS DO SO!

LOCAL POLICE HAVE BEEN ADVISED AND WILL BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ANY ANTISOCIAL OR DANGEROUS BEHAVIOUR EVERY CAR WILL BE GIVEN A STICKER ONCE ENTERING GATES WHICH MUST BE ON THE FRONT OR BACK WINDOW AND VISIBLE TO POLICE - !!!!!!!

YOU WILL NOT BE DEFECTED IF YOU ARE APART OF OUR CRUISE!!!!!!!!!

Please Spread the word...and invite your friends.
THIS WILL BE A BIG CRUISE...SO PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR A LONG DAY! AND GUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE BE PATIENT WHILST EXITING THE CARPARK AND JUST ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE!!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
YOU WILL NOT BE DEFECTED IF YOU ARE APART OF OUR CRUISE!!!!!!!!!

lol being part of a charity cruise doesn't grant you immunity from defects. What site wrote that? (I know it obviously wasn't you Tom :))

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
haha i wouldnt have a clue, i copied it from a forum which had it copied from another forum!

But yeah, me and a couple other cars are going out for this.. come by paul! it's not so far from your home :p

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Awesome :) I should have a couple of cars with me :)

Top Bottom