OZVR4 5th Birthday NSW Crew Cruise

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
It was suggested in the OZVR4 5th Birthday thread, that we should have a cruise.

Who can argue with that. A bit belated but here we go.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnQbujop7A37lndi0evtRT83eMMgyPOV0HRFKaIvr6wkeNKqtf.jpg

Epic 5th Birthday Cruise

NSW Crew

When: Saturday 21st April, 2012. <- New Date(y)
3607899188_d04ee85dea.jpg

Not the Actual Cake for the day but if you can make one based on a VR4, we'd love to hear from you..:lol:

For those who are interested, here's the proposed route and times:

Meet at the Car park on the corner of Central Avenue and Phyllis Avenue, Thornleigh before 8:00am. We leave at 8:00am to make lunch.

Cruise South to Boundary Road, Then New Line Road, Old Northern and Onto Galston Gorge.

Smile at the Speed camera at the end of the Gorge, then hit the Old Pacific Highway, all the way through to Deerubbin Reserve at Mooney Mooney where we'll probably meet up with the Central Coast/Newcastle Crew around 9:30am.

Then Back onto the Old Pacific Highway all the way down to Wiseman's Ferry Road and then Head for Wiseman's. Some Stops potentially on the way for photos and Toilet breaks.

We are then off to St Albans for lunch on Settlers Road at the Settler's Arms. Expect to be there around 1pm ish

For Dessert, there will be cake... Yep and piccies but not Pressies. Unless the Birthday Fairy wishes to drop 3" exhausts, TD04 Turbos, New FMICs on us. (Not Likely though)

After lunch, we'll head down to Wiseman's via St Alban's road, Take the ferry and onto River Road winding our way to the Sackville ferry and onto Wilberforce.

Last stop will be Macquarie Park, Windsor. Approximately around 4pm.

Bring the usual: UHF radios, Cameras, Questions, conversation. Bring Friends, family, pets.

For those anxious to try out their new mods and tunes from TME_Steve, this should be a good day with lots of winding roads and long stretches to get some good video.

For those who can make it, Post if your in and I'll update the list. Also send me a PM with your Mobile for the day. In case we need to contact you or we lose you.

Party Animals List (y)
1. Emu
2. King Panther
3. Qball
4. Wendnarb
5. Legnum600

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Count me in, but are we able to make this one a Saturday? I get too much bitching about making cruises on Sundays..

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
'INSERT BITCHING RIGHT HERE'. I'm beginning to think you guys don't like me or something :(

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
'INSERT BITCHING RIGHT HERE'. I'm beginning to think you guys don't like me or something :(

Nah we love you Dave. We just don't like your God/wife/vernal equinox/spring thawing preventing you from coming out..

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Well if we change it to a Saturday, then the BOTH OF YOU have no excuse for not showing up!

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Well, I've been here for 4 of those years. I should really turn up lol.

I also know a couple of people who make custom shaped cakes if you want me to ask for quotes?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Are they local Tom? I've got a friend too who does awesome custom cakes, but she lives in Orange :(

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
That's what I don't know LOL. They're friends of friends who I've met a couple of times, but need to find all this out. Locations may have changed since! One was Sydney and one was Central Coast.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
I work Sunday's.
I might bring the Leggie out if it's on a saturday, even if petrol is 174.3/l
Over the Easter break( like it was yesterday)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
I'm easy. (not cheap) with Saturday or Sunday. We Can Do Saturday, but that will mean Qball AND Gorgath will be there. No Excuses.

I'll update the Thread to Saturday 21st, April. But when I do, Qball and Gorgath will be added as definite.

As for the Cake, Tom. See what you can do. Even if it only says Ozv4.com Happy 5th Birthday, NSW Crew on a round or square cake, I'd be happy. Inside, I'd suggest not an ice cream cake as it might melt before lunch.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
My suggestion is chocolate jaffa for the flavour of cake. Delicious :)

Get back to me Tom with where/what your friends can do, as I've got my friend oncall for support.

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
I work Sunday's.
I might bring the Leggie out if it's on a saturday, even if petrol is 174.3/l
Over the Easter break( like it was yesterday)

Changed to Saturday,... Does that confirm your in Cameron?

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Not confirmed, I might just do the wisemans or Galston stretch though.
Will let you know where I'll meet up before the date

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
Also Wayne the first meet point is too far from my house:D can you make it closer? :p

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
+ I'm in and if needed i'll bake the chocolate cake and get Sarah to ice it with HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY OZVR4

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
And I'll bring 5 candles and a lighter to light them, maybe even get some party poppers:lol:

casuarina26

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Phil
Drive
2010 Skoda Octavia vRS 125TDI, 02 Hyundai Elantra
Galant was been Sold
I'm a maybe as I work saturdays, sunday is better for me, lol

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
And I'll bring 5 candles and a lighter to light them, maybe even get some party poppers:lol:

As long as you're not a party POOPER!

Anyone got a sexy partner to jump out of the cake? My hooker budget has been used up this month...

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Who says I'm going to be in???

I keed!!!!

Dave, do you wanna meet somewhere out West then we both head to the meeting point? I too is a bit too far, it's like the Wisemans Ferry is more closer.

Top Bottom