[QLD] Un-marked Cop Cars

mickelmaster

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
91 Madaz MX-5
Another golf gti on smith street, the m1 end, looked completely normal, only one aerial?

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
saw a Passat R32 Silver in Color.. stock wheels too.. but windows are tinted..

They definately have a Golf R32, the passat is an R36, dunno if they have one of these. Coomera traffic branch also has a Grey Chrysler 300C, Maroon V6 Honda Accord, gunmetal grey Sti liberty, and I know a little while ago they had a lancer coupe but I'd say that's been replaced now by the white Ralliart. Beenleigh has a Black H3 Hummer, not sure if that's the one that's been seen on the Bruce, or if that's a completely different one.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
New model SS Commy in light green colour. Spotted in South Tweed Heads, noticed two officers in uniform driving as they overtook me. Had very small antenna on rear and LED lights intergrated into the top of the back bumper.
Also seen the cops making a visit to a neighbour a few doors up in a white commodore wagon, pretty sure it was just a crappy "econotec" V6 model. Don't think they'd use that on patrol though, probably a coppers personal car or something.

G

Unregistered
Mt Gravatt

Orange VE Commodore (sedan), Holden rims, 2 small aerials on the rear window, Mt Gravatt

G

Unregistered
Just got an email from my boss detailing information about the Undercover Speed Cameras in Queensland.

NOTE: As with all internet information, these have not been confirmed by an official source and apologies for any incorrect information. Best solution is not to speed on public roads.

3x Ford Falcon BA Utes (White with white canopies)
3x Holden VZ Utes (White with white canopies)
1x Volkswagon Golf (not a GTi)

Have a safe and happy Easter

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
goof stuff brocky

also keep an eye out for SS ve wagons, one silver, one blue. theyre undercover cops out to bust cars. they pull over p platers and modded cars

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
is QLD really going to that much trouble with their under covers thats crazy i thought adelaide was getting bad. but i did see a funny thing the other day an undercover on a scooter

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
All i am going to say is all QLD cars are registered in the 10th month. (Look @ the label to confirm)

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
those who dont already have it, get Trapster on your iphone or windows mobile or symbian s60 nokia.

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Bit hard to see the label when your going 150 lol

LOL there are other signs... like persuit rims... the light/laptop fitting on the dash (passenger side); UHF antenna, and of course the hidden lights...

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
couple of days ago, received an email about new under cover cop cars.. can't post it here.. if you want the details pm me..

btw.. they're not the usual ones that chase you.. but their purpose is to replace the vans and 4wd's for catching speeding cars..

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Seen it in the news not long ago, police have started buying hoon cars, wrx's, skylines etc and they will actually go out and try to provoke you into racing them, then they bust ya

Oh and somehow they think that is fair and legal?

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Entrapment "IS" legal in QLD. unfortunately :( Saw this happening years ago when the ralliart magna first came out; police had a red one with black tints and mitsubishi sticker on the back. Use to stir up the teens with their rice rockets.... then book/defect them.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
I got done by one of the new unmarked speed cameras last Saturday. It's a silver late model Golf and the only way you can tell it's not kosher is the small flash on the bumper bar.

70 (I think) in 60 zone, coming off a light downhill corner, because that's so fucking dangerous!!!

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
That's £ucked Matt, I hate the way they set up to catch you down hill and shit. I saw that thing about the new cameras, sneeky £uckers.....

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
how about this.. got ticket on the 11th for $40 - driving with the front fog lights on.. I forgot that I had it on.. no demerit points though..

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
^^ Now that is just a crock of shit. If that is not down right blanant revenue raising, i have no idea what is. What harm can that really do?

Top Bottom