[VIC] Motorvate Car Show - Entrants Info Thread

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Guys, this thread will be for us to organise ourselves for the car show in two weeks time. All useless chatter WILL be deleted so dont bother talking shit please.

I'll update this post with more info as it comes to hand, but I'd like all entrants (and only entrants) to chime in with their name, car details etc.

I'll start getting gear ready, plus a list of things we need to take.

Update 12/02/10

Thanks to Trent (Kasperflipd) we have some amazing club stickers for our cars to go on either the front or rear windscreens. They look nuts and will really make our group stand out from the crowd. I'll get some pictures up soon.

As for what to bring, well, seeing as we will be sitting on our asses all day it seems like a good idea to bring a folding chair and some supplies. I'll bring a big umbrella and stand for some shade along with Pete bringing his tarp, we should have enough shade. What else? Well, we still need to work on that :p Again, I'll update as we get closer to the day.

Update 13/02/10

So, we need to hook up this week and get ourselves ready. I'll arrange a wash meet this Wednesday night to go over what we need to do on our cars for Saturday. We'll have them clean and stickered so that when we get there on Saturday all we need to do is a final quick detail.

Update 19/02/10

Meeting point in green, Maccas in yellow! :D

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;ll=-37.7827,144.9107&amp;spn=0.02476,0.055747&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.00047fedecc695a9a8c84&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;ll=-37.7827,144.9107&amp;spn=0.02476,0.055747&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.00047fedecc695a9a8c84&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">Motorvate</a> in a larger map</small>[/gmap]

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Name: Steve

Car: 2002 Type-V Manual White Galant

Bringing: Stickers, Esky, Folding chair, Umbrella.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Name: Alex

Car: 1998 Type-S Black Auto Galant

Bringing: Self, chair, camera, skill and style.

PeteGT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
'99 Legnum - S Manual
Name: Pete

Car: 1999 Type-S Manual White Legnum

Bringing: Esky, chair (can bring more if needed), shade/tarp thing. Edit: + Camera

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Name: Tristian

Car: 2001 Type-S Manual Black Legnum

Bringing: My Car?! what else do i need?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Name: Gavin

Car: 1998 Super VR-4 Silver Auto Legnum

Bringing:
-RalliArt signage (1.6m long "RalliArt" on black acrylic... don't ask where I sourced it from!)
-Fold out chair

Steve, can you bring my RalliArt umbrella please? :) (Steve: Sure man!)

JP_SPEC

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Ian
Drive
Legnum VR4
Name: Ian

Car: 1998 Type ? Pearl White Auto Legnum

Bringing: Folding Chairs, Camera and Wife... (Let me know if I should bring anything else)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Ok, so that's all the entrants I had off the poll. If there are any more, please list your details ASAP.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Check your emails, more event details today.

So where should we meet up so all of us can park together? I can definitely do "early".

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Any suggestions where to meet up beforehand?

I'm happy to get there early (as in 6am-7am), park the cars, get it all setup and the catering (bring loose change) will be open from 7am anyway, as long as we get there together. get two blocks of 4 cars, and have one poor car by itself surrounded by Mitsubishis.

Here's a long-shot. Does anyone have an inverter? (cigarette lighter 12v DC to 240v AC)

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
Ok this is the park I was discussing on the night. It has plenty of parking and is just down the road from the showgrounds. The pointer didn't seem to copy over but it is smack bang in the middle of the map. Corner of Myers Rd and Farnsworth Ave called Jenson Reserve. Probably the easiest place to meet

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=jenson+reserve+footscray&amp;sll=-25.335448,135.745076&amp;sspn=44.976532,91.669922&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=Jensen+Reserve,+Victoria&amp;z=15&amp;ll=-37.789452,144.901491&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=jenson+reserve+footscray&amp;sll=-25.335448,135.745076&amp;sspn=44.976532,91.669922&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=Jensen+Reserve,+Victoria&amp;z=15&amp;ll=-37.789452,144.901491" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Awesome work. I'll meet you all there then.

Should we have a time to leave? The obvious answer is "when we all turn up" but hopefully we'll leave from there early enough to snare a good spot.

7 cars... should be awesome!

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
i had the intention of getting up at 4:45am leaving by 5am washing car quickly and then getting there by 6am.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
6am sounds the go then :)

[note to self: no drunk-arsed shenanigans like last time that made me late for the cruise by 45 mins and made people wait!]

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Would it be possible for some nice person to pweeeease print off my entrant pass for me? My printer's no good at the moment... I can email you my own entrant pass if required....

Top Bottom