Wednesday 18th June 2008

G

Unregistered
Bummer...I can not make it this time. Already booked to go out with my girl down in Mt Martha. I am spewing

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Peter, at least you can pick some nice roads to cruise down to Mt Martha from Frankston... :)

I see you finally took the For Sale sticker off your car :p

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Yay! Ok, going to need stickers (OZVR4 and I.C.I ones) for my collection.

So, on the car, you'll be able to check out the BOV, the oil filter and stage 2 piping from Ivan for yourselves (once I clean the rest first!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
My car has spanky new coilovers and a brand new HD clutch and it needs a drive so I'll be there!

I might be a bit late depending on whether my son goes to bed peacefully.

Who wants to help me drop the front suspension another 5-10 mm?

G

Unregistered
Peter, at least you can pick some nice roads to cruise down to Mt Martha from Frankston... :)

I see you finally took the For Sale sticker off your car :p

Yes the for sale sticker is off and I just put a 7" dvd screen in as well. Works a treat.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'll be there a fair bit earlier and unfortunately leaving around 8:30. I'll also have my tools with me Derek if you need help dropping your struts.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
should be a good turn out then, i have had some sms's from some other boys turning up!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
I'll be there a fair bit earlier and unfortunately leaving around 8:30. I'll also have my tools with me Derek if you need help dropping your struts.

Bummer Steve, I'll probably not get there until around 8:30. Oh well.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
post up pics guys! Awesome turn out! Did anyone do a count? I would have thought about 14 VR4s?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
14 VR-4s is confirmed... 13 legnums, one galant (and an EVO, MR-2 plus a very worried-looking mum in an EL Falcon)

lokiwashedsmlfu6.jpg

Will this help? Mmm, clean and with red pipes!

FL4SH-VR4

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Evan
Drive
VR4, 300zx, SV650s
Great to meet fellow Legnum owners and good to see you Nick after all this time - buying a bloody Honda, you truly are an old bastard now, next is lawn bowls!!

Sorry I didnt get a chance to say hi to everyone - next time! Some really nice leggies there, that galant vr-4 was nice! :)

Cheers,
Ev

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Yep, was an awesome turnout. Too bad it pissed down all last night :ROFLMAO:

Thanks Steve for the sticker.

Loba, love your car mate.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
dont be shy with the pics of other people's cars Gav....lol

G

Unregistered
Shame I could not make it. Looking forward to the next one. Maybe same spot? Seems like a pretty cental location for everyone

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
Also a bonus for us hungry types when heading back south - the Airstream Cafe at Century City Walk. mmmmmmmmmm dessert....

I enjoyed hearing Gavin's Everest adventure tales. The rest of you missed out :p

G

Unregistered
Also a bonus for us hungry types when heading back south - the Airstream Cafe at Century City Walk. mmmmmmmmmm dessert....

I enjoyed hearing Gavin's Everest adventure tales. The rest of you missed out :p

Hey Derek you should come around and show me your lowered mean machine some day

Top Bottom