jdmftwyo

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joe
Drive
97 Mirage to Evo 4 conversion
97 Legnum VR4
My turbos not only need a rebuild but who ever had the charge pipes off last buggered up the threads on the compressor housings.

Comp housing or full turbos are fine as ill be rebuilding them anyway.

6A13TT TYPE S

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Adam
Drive
1999 Legnum VR4 Type S
If your going to rebuild them just fix the one you have is my point. Or are you wanting to rebuilt a set and swap them in a weekend.

jdmftwyo

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joe
Drive
97 Legnum VR4
If your going to rebuild them just fix the one you have is my point. Or are you wanting to rebuilt a set and swap them in a weekend.
Well at the moment im just doctoring them to get them to work as i have to drive the car on a 2K mile trip in 14 days lol. but afterwards i will be removing them. just figured id buy another set of housing or turbos just in case.

Wakaba

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Abe
Drive
96 Legnum VR4
My turbos not only need a rebuild but who ever had the charge pipes off last buggered up the threads on the compressor housings.

Comp housing or full turbos are fine as ill be rebuilding them anyway.

Check this out, no addition but he’s selling a pair. If you decide to buy let me know, maybe we can combine shipping.

jdmftwyo

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joe
Drive
97 Legnum VR4
Check this out, no addition but he’s selling a pair. If you decide to buy let me know, maybe we can combine shipping.

he wants to sell the turbos with the engine sadly. getting that shipped would be a fortune.

Wakaba

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Abe
Drive
96 Legnum VR4
he wants to sell the turbos with the engine sadly. getting that shipped would be a fortune.

Thought he has a pair of stock cold side housings as well? Item 32, for 50 euro.

1727986479854.png

Top Bottom