Dr Josh in SE Qld area 8th-12th

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Just thought I'd add an extra question... Carolyn my better half would like to know if any of your partners/wives/gf's are going?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Just thought I'd add an extra question... Carolyn my better half would like to know if any of your partners/wives/gf's are going?

If Carolyn would like some company I might be able to talk Della into coming.

Alternatively she can hang out at our place and watch girlie rubbish on DVD

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Haha, not when your racing. My 90KG will surely ruin your ET.

I would love to take our car up but my wife will need the car that day and id love to cruise up in comfort rather than my crappy work ute.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Haha, not when your racing. My 90KG will surely ruin your ET.

I would love to take our car up but my wife will need the car that day and id love to cruise up in comfort rather than my crappy work ute.

Yeah no drama. In return you have to sabotage Josh's car so I can beat him with all the weight from the back seats back in :)

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
epic drag racing!! im so coming if i can, i wanna see the battle of the titans

hopefully my clutch/engine mounts/height issue/exhaust issue is fixed by then lol

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Well my plan of using Anthony Rodriguez hasn't gone very well. The top engine mount broke when my mechanics were getting to the t-belt. I was tempted to still run it on the dyno but it's still a big risk breaking the others with the extra load they'd sustain. So I missed the boat and will have to stick to a darwin tuner and pray they don't blow my head gasket as that is a common occurrence. Not happy jan!

So Lee... all I have left for you is: PSYCH, PSYCH, PSYCH!!!:)

G

Unregistered
I might have to come and see this for myself... Josh and Lee in smoochies hahahahaha. No seriously i'll try to come.

Top Bottom