got my dyno graphs today :D

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I'm in the lead by about 50-60hp for people with stock turbos excluding Uc, the other guy in NZ with a full ECU.

There are a few TD04 and TD05 projects underway though.

G

Unregistered
awesome!! is urs a manual or an auto? those figures are very promising!

Subaru ETA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
97 Galant VR-4 M/T
I'm in the lead by about 50-60hp for people with stock turbos excluding Uc, the other guy in NZ with a full ECU.

There are a few TD04 and TD05 projects underway though.

yeah but mike has said he isnt really going to push it for big numbers though...welll thats what he says now lol :p

G

Unregistered
yeah but mike has said he isnt really going to push it for big numbers though...welll thats what he says now lol :p

Its fuelling/injectors that are the main hurdle.. Brads are maxxed as it is, and $$-wise for me im getting close to a grand over budget, so that plan is on the back burner for now.

I would like to think that eventually id be able to sustain higher boost to the redline, and hopefully top brads numbers, but it is a bit risky, and i just want it to run for now, the plan is to stick to .6 bar for a while..

Plus i need to sort out some more $$ before looking at anything else.

And who knows what it will actually run like with all the crazy header piping and **** all over the place. At least brad has a reliable (so far), repeatable power increase.

That said i did go to the extreme pain in the A$$ hassle of running 3" straight from the turbo, just in case i need to crank it up down the track;)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
My graph doesn't really drop off that much at high rpm, I was surpised.

It must be all the intake piping, big intercooler and downpipes + decat that make the difference.

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
WOW!

Them some mighty impressive figures Brad.

Well done and what a rig I really appreciate someone that builds a whole unit like you have, not only have you been able to pump the power up but you also have matched it with driveability through the Brakes and suspension.
Bugger the 1/4 go for a track day and get some people really upset.
Well done again and I look forward to seeing your car develop more setting new benchmarks for everyone.:)
Cheers

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Nissy, yeah with an auto it'd be around the 200-205 figure I think.

Bob, track days are still expensive and don't happen very often around here. It won't be developing much more anytime soon, the BMW is taking all my money at the moment :)

Top Bottom