Had a little fun earlier...

G

Unregistered
Ive heard insurance companies close the door on people who have paint jobs like that!!

Kingy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
James
Drive
VR4 Galant 96 Series 1
Good stuff Josh. Like to hear the results also. Geeze I miss Darwin. Lived in the NT for 5 years. Great place, friendly, easy going Aussies never afraid of good yarn over a few beers and a bbq. I look forward to visiting again. Good luck!

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
There's a povo V6 holden ute going around my area with a " Imports are for Fairies " sticker on it but i'm still waiting for the day i see it when I'm driving the Leggy to teach him some sense...

Similar thing here. I've heard stories of a Statesman getting around town with the plates YGOJAP. I wanna answer his question for him.

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Good stuff Josh. Like to hear the results also. Geeze I miss Darwin. Lived in the NT for 5 years. Great place, friendly, easy going Aussies never afraid of good yarn over a few beers and a bbq. I look forward to visiting again. Good luck!

It is eh!! There's so much to do and see. We're loving it up here; but eventually we'll end up back in vegas; that's where our heart is.:)

Similar thing here. I've heard stories of a Statesman getting around town with the plates YGOJAP. I wanna answer his question for him.

He's completely shot himself in the foot with that one!!

G

Unregistered

Why?? Why would you pay twice as much(for a stateo) 10 years later to get the same level of luxury and power at half the fuel cost??? UMMMM DOH I dont know (says in redneck accent)

Top Bottom