xlh82 aka Lari // Finland

G

Unregistered
have you seen the wheels on my car? They are done in the same colour as grey Nissan R32 Skyline GT-R's and look very nice, but then my car is fairly dark.

yes I have seen those and went to look again.
I think I have seen few pics where is white legnum with tinted windows and black rims and those have always looked good to my eyes.

Black and white would be easiest to find painter but I have to get someone photoshop those rims to white legnum with few colors like gunmetal, black and white.

G

Unregistered
Got call today that my Legnum is arriving to Hanko 15.07 :drool: :drool: but

:banghead: :wanker: :banghead: :wanker: :banghead: :wanker: :banghead: :wanker: :banghead: :wanker: :banghead: :wanker: :banghead:
I'am working in Poland 14-18.07 so it's gonna be earliest 21.07 when
I can go and get it.

G

Unregistered
That Poland trip has been two times delayed and now when it's happening there could be happening something overhere also.

Life Sucks but hope that soon it will be Legnum that Blows.

G

Unregistered
Got the car yesterday from docks and have been riding with huge GRIN after that. :drool::drool::drool:

There is just litlle issue everytime I wanna go it's bonnet up and booster helped start. (I already bought new battery but need to change bigger terminals tonight and then battery)

BTW there is no limiter in my car atleast speedo went over odometer numbers when we went to eat with my work mates. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There is also Darth Vader sounds like my mates said.

Someone has stolen that screen it had and also gps unit was cables disconnected but I think because it's cd-version it wasn't so wanted. :banghead::banghead:

Pics will follow later tonight (it's filthy now and will be over weekend cause we have two places that we need to empty this week)

So Kieran and other polishing freaks might be :banghead::banghead::banghead: me after tonight. But who cares

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
So Kieran and other polishing freaks might be :banghead::banghead::banghead: me after tonight. But who cares
ROFLMAO!! Haha sooo true :p Sorry K ;)

Congrats Lari, that's fantastic news! Can't wait to see pics, that looked like a truly awesome car from the photos in Japan. I can't say I'm surprised if the limiter's been disabled given how many mods that thing seemed to have!

G

Unregistered
At least I found some added weight there is sounddeadening mat in boot, carbon stickers in doors.

What else I have found this far is I think Fujitsubo (titanium) exhaust, before that is race cat and before that there is mystery because there is that heatwrapping over downpipes.

Now back to change battery.

G

Unregistered
Haven't put the pics yet but later today might do as I start my vacation for 7 weeks.

I'am participating that gtrydaz gb for haltech miniceptors and probaply will be asking for somehelp with that in somepoint.

My car has gone first visit to compliance and I have to change also those rear lights
Here is few pics how those fit in skyline. Lets see how BAD looking I can get my legnum once a year.
I will fit these in some plywoodsheet and make plugs to go straight to original loom so it's fast to put those on and off when needed in compliance.
http://www.vasmo.org/temp/r32_takavalot2.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...line/Lexus.jpg
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/IMG_2001.jpg

So I have 3 seat which I can use with my car because Finnish people are counted as 68kg and for every people 7kg stuff so it's 75kg vs. japanese 55kg.

G

Unregistered
Changed the headlights and blinkers in front and found out that I have extra cooler for my transmission and looked for what my plugs are found out that there is Greddy Iridium 7 plugs which looks good so don't have to change yet.
I have already bought new Iridiums so have spares in shelf.

Just wrote inquiry to Mine's about my ecu.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
just had a look at that ebay item.. description says its 5x100 not 5x114.3 which is what we need.. so i dont think that'll fit..

G

Unregistered
just had a look at that ebay item.. description says its 5x100 not 5x114.3 which is what we need.. so i dont think that'll fit..

If those are EVO X wheels like they should be and looks like those are right and there is just typo in Item specs.

Top Bottom