Epic Cruise PICTURES!!!

Abel

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Abel
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4
Hello, here are the photos of the epic cruise we had today. Kudos to all who turned up for the cruise and a special thanks to Matt for organizing the great route ! Here are the photos taken, pardon me if it is not up to professional standard, just am avid amateur photographer.

OZs!

Sweet BBS

ADVAN RS with some lovely Brembos

TWIN TURBO lurking within

Snail Power!

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
love the pic pf millzys nose and zig zag stretching off in the background. good work man

rooks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2005 ST246 Caldina GT4
best cruise pics for WA to date :) thumbs up, had great fun. zigzag was nuts!
thanks to Abel for the photos and thanks to Matt for organising!

Scradam

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Manual Series 2 VR4 Legnum
Awesome photos Abel, cheers mate.

The cruise map was really good. Didn't end up tooo far away from roads I knew, either.

guanacosalsa

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Julio
Drive
1999 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 - Type S
Great photos! Was such an awesome drive... and the weather was Perth perfect! Would be interested in a few of these photos :)

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Cheers for putting up the photos Abel and thankyou everyone for coming!!! Got to say i've never been so close to an actual bushfire as i was today, was interesting for a while there driving through the smoke and actually seeing flames lol.

And on a more personal note, my handbrake turns need more practice.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
There are about a dozen calendar-worthy shots in there. Awesome, make sure you enter something in the calendar this year.

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Looks like a great turnout from you guy's.
Awesome pic's Abel

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
The word 'epic' gets thrown around a bit too much these days.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
we need to head a little further away from tourist areas next time we go on a sunday. got sick of being stuck behind camrys. that being said, it was more of a cruise cruise than a hill run

rooks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2005 ST246 Caldina GT4
Was two red camrys too.

Did anyone else get smoke inside their cars even with the vents shut (when we passed the bushfire section)? wonder if its the incabin airfilter that needs changing to correct this issue.

Abel

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Abel
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4
Thank you to all for the kind compliments. Great turnout, lovely weather for phototaking and the route was a blast..

Scradam

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Manual Series 2 VR4 Legnum
Do you mean actual smoke or just the smell? I had mine set to flow air into the cabin from outside for 90% of the time spent in the smoke and only got a tiny hint of smell, no smoke.

Just remembered I took a video of the tunnel run on my phone, I'll upload it at a later date if anyone wants.

Top Bottom