EPIC Cruise Day - Sunday 26th June 2011

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I'll bring some wire, we can tie it between your tooth and the tow hook of my car and I'll reverse away from you if you like. If I get a decent launch it should be over pretty quick

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Thanks for the offer. It feels like a tooth that has a filling in it is getting a nerve sense back in it. I've tried driving around & looking, but being the central coast the only place was Gosford Hospital, who told me it would be a few hours wait. It was standing room in there. If it's still giving me grief tomorrow I'll have to go get something as I can't drive with
the pain.
Fellas, if I'm not there by the departure time go ahead without me & I'll meet you at Wisemans Ferry.

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
Will have to catch you at the next meet guys.. Hope all goes well

sn00ze

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
zach
Drive
N15DET
yeh im out. my exploits last night were unexpected and just fkn RARE :/ only just woke up lol. god himself could not stop me from being on the next one though...ad hopefully my cars in better shape by then.

aza013

Crunching Gears
First Name
Aza
Drive
FTO GP VR
It was great to see all the VR4's out today :twisted:
And it was good to have a chat with some of you again.

dwarfmarine

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Cameron
Drive
Previous: Black PFL Legnum
Current: TD5 Land Rover Disco
Great cruise guys.
Thanks to everyone who showed up!
i honestly didnt think that we'd have so many Legnums show up.

shame that we ended up split into 2 or 3 little groups, but we'll always have people who want to push their cars, and those who are just out for a cruisey day (i'm the former, hence why i love runnign up front all the time)

we had a great day and it was good to meet you all..

Top Bottom