Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
I'm keen - and I'm easy re: meeting place. I live in Paddington and Pymble and am happy to drive wherever :)
Maybe around Ryde area as its kinda central to Sydney and Northside peeps and its also not gonna put us in the middle of CBD CHAOS

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Bout time you turned up !!

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
I am also keen for this. Def gonna take a day off from work on that day.

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
As the end of the month is now tomorrow, and I don't see much more voting to take place, the date is now going to be locked in at 10th Aug.

As of this coming week, I will make a route for the cruise up to Newcastle, and Im planing to have a couple of stops, one around Sydney, and planning on having one at the F3 Cafe stop on the F3, then make our way up.

If anyone has a good place to meet around Sydney for those people who don't live as far west as a few of us, please let me know, as I am a Vic boy and only been in Sydney for 6 months lol :p.
please tell me we are going thro F7 and avoid the toll as I don't have etag lol.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
That's good as I know where Ryde is lol, my partner used to live around that area. I'll make that the central point.

I am going to avoid all tolls as I'm sure I hate them as much as you guys.

All I need now is a meeting point at Newcastle. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
I just did a route up, let me know what we all think

Hope this works

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Hmm... It might be easier for North Shore people to meet up at either Thornleigh or Waitara Maccas. Top Ryde Shopping Centre's car park is pretty confusing lol. Also means you guys can stay on the motorways for longer, then go up through Pennant Hills Rd.

Also, no Old Pac? :(

Tophler

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 VR4 FL Legnum w recaro and momo
If we do the old pac i'll meet up with you guys from my driveway, i live literally on it just after the hawkesbury bridge

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
Old PAC highway wouldn't add much travell time. Should add it in

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
Also Thornleigh maccas is much better meet point so chuck that it too :)

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
Where's the meet up point for western suburb people? Lol.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
If someone would like to help me out one afternoon/night on getting a good route planned would be much appreciated. As I said, Im new to Sydney. Just PM me if your interested.

I was planning on McGraths Hill McDonalds for the Western Sydney guys. But again open to some help out with it. As there are so many good suggstions I want to try and incorperate them all.

Cheers :)

tiiimmyz

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
1996 Galant VR-4
If someone would like to help me out one afternoon/night on getting a good route planned would be much appreciated. As I said, Im new to Sydney. Just PM me if your interested.

I was planning on McGraths Hill McDonalds for the Western Sydney guys. But again open to some help out with it. As there are so many good suggstions I want to try and incorperate them all.

Cheers :)
I am fine with McGrath hill as it prob easy to get there from my house. I will pm you about the route.

Schneider

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
PFL Legnum Vr4
I'm guessing people mean a route more like this one

You can take a different route through central coast if you want. Figured the final destination will ultimately be Nobbys beach. If not, feel free to change it.

Black_Ice

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Aamir
Drive
WRX
Nobbys beach is really nice but we can stop at Newcastle foreshore instead and have a bite..it's just a couple of hundred meters before nobbys...

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Im going to get a little get together going soon, like a route party:p. No that doesn't sound too good lol.

Ill get a time and place up here soon so we can get this orgainsed, and if all goes well, make it a regular meet for all NSW guys.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
How is Sunday 14th?

I was thinking a get together maybe either at mine or a place where we can get in front of a computer :)

Top Bottom