Mitsubishi Aftersales Support Application (ASA - CAPS replacement)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Hey mods, any chance of making this a sticky? I forgot where it was and it'd be good to have easy access to it for current and future members etc.

Mac Dog

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Macca
Drive
Red 1997 Legnum
I could possibly be mildy retarded or I cant download the file as I need to register and when I try to register it cracks a fit.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
It uses its own database which would've been installed. I would guess it's similar to the CAPS database, but more powerful.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
I can guarantee the database side of it contains identical records, its just the interface that's changed (for the better). But yes it is self-contained, it doesn't use records from CAPS per se.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Is everyone is updated with the new version? I have tried updating mind but it wouldn't allow me. I have already downloaded the latest version as well but when it is doing the update, it doesn't continue and tells me that I need to install the new version which I have already done.

Anyone had this similar problem?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
When you say 'updated with the new version' do you mean you've updated ASA to a more recent version, or you've updated CAPS to ASA? Unless you need to look up a new vehicle manufactured since 2008, I can't see any reason you'd want to update ASA - it works fine and as long as the database covers your vehicle (which it does for all 8th gens) you don't need more recent records. Given the version we have is hacked, updating it may well stop it from working...

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
I can guarantee the database side of it contains identical records, its just the interface that's changed (for the better). But yes it is self-contained, it doesn't use records from CAPS per se.

Ahh cool. I wasn't 100% sure because of the cross-referencing part numbers with other models, I thought the database may have been set up differently. Good to know it's the same though :)

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I ran all the updates on all the countries versions with no problems. All the EVO X details and so on are in there.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
1999 Legnum Type S
Hi Costarika! Thank you for joining up :) And an even bigger thank you for the ASA program itself. It has been a massive help for us here.

G

Unregistered
Earlier did the version caps in one disk - normal work everywhere except vista (x64) - does not demand install, it is possible to copy on flash disk
download - click sfx archive 105 Mb

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Hi Nikolai! Thanks so much for both finding ASA and providing the mobile version of CAPS! As Paul said, its been a huge help for many of us :) We have a couple of other Russian members here - do you know Valmes?

And is your car really that colour??

<<-- :drool:

G

Unregistered
Hi, Is glad to help, I am familiar with Valmes in absentia, on club, we live in different cities.

Further, imho will be off top, not for this purpose themes;)

Colour of a car another, could not pick up more precisely in photoshop when corrected a picture wash

78883113.jpg

a му car in real

winter

81506977.jpg

and summer (old photo)

78231149.jpg

G

Unregistered
Why do some part numbers have another one listed underneath? You can right click and select "Set Repl. Part No", so I assume this means it's a replacement part. But can we order either numbers or only the replacement one?

Top Bottom