Mitsubishi Aftersales Support Application (ASA - CAPS replacement)

trimmers

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Sam
Drive
White 96 Legnum
Can someone please look up the part number for the alternator idler pulley on a pre-fl.

Better yet if anyone in SA has a copy of the program I can get off them. Can supply usb/cd. I have tried to download a few times with no success.

Cheers,

Sam

G

Unregistered
It should be in the parts guide but the part number is MD303884

Can someone please look up the part number for the alternator idler pulley on a pre-fl.

Better yet if anyone in SA has a copy of the program I can get off them. Can supply usb/cd. I have tried to download a few times with no success.

Cheers,

Sam

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
What difference would it make? Are they going to travel to Australia to steal your car - I dont think so :001_unsure:

G

Unregistered
Thanks to Kitty for the help today, moved the dll file into the folder,then clicked the reg thing, but it looks like it doesnt work (this is on vista)

G

Unregistered
I have it running on Windows 7 without any problems, I think I just followed the instructions. So I imagine that it should work on Vista too.

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Just quickly guys (slightly off-topic), does anyone have the Australian market of ASA or CAPS?

I'm trying to look up Magna parts, 'general' market has the F38A & F36A but wont accept Australian VINs. Nor does it cover the Verada.

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
If you can get it, i'll somehow work out a way to send a six-pack of your choice of beer over the net :p

or get you a dan murphys gift card in the post lol

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Just installed this. It opens fine and when i punch i my VIM it brings my car up. Where i am having problems is when i try and view parts, the thing freezes up. Tells me the program is not responding.

Any ideas what i might be doing wrong?

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Damn it!! Still doesn't work.

Christian is coming down today, i will ask him for help.

Fully

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Shane
Drive
99 Galant VR4
Can some one help with the "This software needs registration" Error
From this link
http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.dsm-club.org/forum/obslujivanie-i-ekspluatatsiia-dsm/15904-obsujdenie-mitsubishi-asa-mitsubishi-aftersales-support-application-18.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DWINCAPS%2Bmitsubishi%2B2007%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1&usg=ALkJrhhK5ofaRYi8m8SyqIaCB9hjeP5Ozw

The file I need looks like this one its the 3rd post from the bottom?
MMCx64win7.zip

Это для вин7 64бит, решение проблемы "введите ключ"​
This is for vin7 64bit, problem solving, enter key "

Problem I have I carnt register on that site, if some could download it please and email it to fullygored@gmail.com
Thanks

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Just installed this. It opens fine and when i punch i my VIM it brings my car up. Where i am having problems is when i try and view parts, the thing freezes up. Tells me the program is not responding.

Any ideas what i might be doing wrong?

OK, it seems that i can view every part section and drill down into it but it crashes every single time i try and choose exterior. WTF? Exterior only.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Well i am stuck trying to work out how the feck to get a .PDF or .JPEG etc, view of the item diagram.

Kitty Kat tried to help but i am just a noob. Pleas help!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Well i am stuck trying to work out how the feck to get a .PDF or .JPEG etc, view of the item diagram.

Kitty Kat tried to help but i am just a noob. Pleas help!

do a screenshot.. then paste it into mspaint or something..

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Woah! Slow down cowboy. How do i do a screenshot?

Edit: Got it sussed.

Thanks for nothing Christian!

Top Bottom