lets do another cruise........ new year, someone organise it

G

Unregistered
hey guys, let's do another cruise. i would love to go out with fellow leggy to rip the road.
someone should organise a mailing system in this forum for cruises etc.
e.g :vic mailing system for those who signed up for it will be notified when there is cruise comin up.

just a sugestion :p

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
If you look in the Victoria part, i had organised one for yesterday. Going to reorganise it for sometime in the new year as a lot of people are a little stretched at this time of year.

Otherwise, feel free to organise one of your own.

G

Unregistered
I'd definitely be in for a cruise in the new year:) Any ideas where and when? I'm flexible with my job so doesn't matter when it is.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Yeah I'll be down. I want some twisties. The road between Colac and Apollo Bay is amazing. Should go there!

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
I can do a bit better than just one road. This is the route that the cruise in the new year is going to take http://tiny.cc/Leggycruise

did a run of it on monday and it is awesome in the car. Done it many many times on the bike. Like i said, going to wait till into the new year to get some suggestions on the day that people would like it run. Should be fun

G

Unregistered
That's a pretty good circuit! I've been up around the yarra valley a fair few times, just not in my legnum. Some of those long sweeping corners would be a lot of fun!
Def up for that shiznit!

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Looks OK, long though!! Hopefully there's some nice 2nd gear hairpins mixed in there.

I still think the best drive I have ever done was through Colac to Apollo Bay, stayed at Apollo Bay overnight, then up the GOR to Queenscliff, caught the ferry across to Sorrento, then back up the Peninsula and on home to Ballarat (via a conveniently timed Melbourne Tigers game!).

G

Unregistered
hey, black spur would be great or dromana ( arthur seat )
c'mon ppl lets get together and do a bbq or somethin...

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Get Mookers to do it! He has been saying he wanted to organise something for the Vic crew.

G

Unregistered
We just went down morington at the start of the month so something differnt would be nice :)

Yarra Valley is always good, if we really wanted a BBQ then you can stop at Sugar Loaf maybe?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Get Mookers to do it! He has been saying he wanted to organise something for the Vic crew.

haha

I was going to suggest a combination cruise / cryptic clue-solving scavenger hunt thing. Not sure how many people would go in for it however.

Was gonna put up an EOI thread after the holiday craziness is over.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Consider my I E'd - but I'd be in a Lancer, and only coming along to drool over the Legnums...

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Marysville has plenty of BBQ spots.
Nice drive up there also.

G

Unregistered
anything with corners but im over the beach.. if you want hair pins come to my place in eltham ill show you some..
mt pleasant rd in eltham is like the nurburg ring of eltham, even has a hairpin carousel.lol

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
Il Be up for it, common fellas !

Top Bottom