Tune Weekend v4.0 - Oct 15/16 - Molendinar

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Might aswell put me on the confirmed list, I've told the missus and no objections :)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Do we have any idea when this will be?

I cannot make 27/28th August.

and I cant make the next 2 months.. it'll have to be in October... sorry fellas, I need to complete several MS certification (required by my work) and it'll take me several weekends to pull it off..

hozza

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nathan
Drive
97 COTY manual legnum.(gone)
96 GTO MR
S13 silvia
Moving to brissy mid September.
Cant wait to get out of this cold.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Sweet, more confirmed awesome tune recipients. October though? Ah well I guess I've been granny driving on the stock tune since March last year, what's a couple more months :/

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Nah it's not cold here at all. Perfectly tropical 7 degrees this morning according to the Legnum. Guess it's still gonna be warmer than VIC tho. Come on up! Qld ftw.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Which model, but yes

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
An evo 7. I'll ask if he wants a tune, it would help us make the numbers required.

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
I've gotten a mate with an Evo IX confirmed! It's oh so pretty too...

Tunable Shtiv?

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
Steve can you confirm that you can tune an evo 7 with 3 port solenoid? If you can, my brother should be keen for tune day

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
After reading about the epic powah increases the Sydney boys got after the dyno sesh I'm explosively keen for this to happen NAOW!

So since October is the month, let's start getting the date confirmed. October 1st & 2nd is a weekend. Who's in? Who can't make it?

Should we try and book a dyno for the day? Sounds like a winnings idea to me!

Naughtika: the dyno day you're organising, would that workshop give you a good rate for a few of us to monopolise their dyno for the day?

Top Bottom